"Well" said Daphne. "It certainly matches the formula we arrived at" she said, looking at her Arithmancy notes. "The question is if it would work. I don't want to test it if it turns out to be harmful."

Harry rubbed his face. "Well, we won't know if we sit here. Have a bezoar ready, and in case of an emergency, call an elf and take me to the Hospital wing. Hopefully, it won't be anything bad."

Daphne looked like she was about to object so Harry asked, "We have come this far, haven't we?"

Without waiting for her to answer, he asked the room to provide a large and deep bathtub. Once done, Daphne nervously gave him a glass of the gillyweed potion, which according to their calculations would last for an hour.

"I'll be right here in case something goes wrong" she said nervously, as she watched Harry strip naked. He nodded and took the potion from her. He got into the tub, and once he was waist deep in water, he swallowed the potion. It didn't taste too bad, and he gave the glass back to Daphne once he finished it. They waited with bated breath as nothing happened for several seconds. Suddenly, Harry felt pain below his ears. He didn't panic as this was similar to how it was in case of gillyweed. He immediately flung himself forward in the water.

He opened his eyes and saw that he could breathe easily. His fingers were only slightly webbed; he flexed his fingers, and to his delight, he would be able to grip his wand without a problem. His feet too were webbed, but they were more than his hands, but less than the effects with the gillyweed. He would be able to move more like a human and less like a fish now, but at the same time, it would be a lot easier than swimming without them. He flicked his wand to his hand and asked the room for objects which would help him practice his accuracy in casting spells in water. Just as the various discs appeared, he heard a splash being him. He turned and smiled when he saw Daphne; she too was naked but had used a bubblehead charm. She probably was too worried and couldn't handle having to wait outside for an hour.

Harry and Daphne practiced casting spells underwater for nearly an hour. They had cast a magical timer, which showed them how long the effects of the potion would last. Finally, when it was just a minute to an hour, Harry felt the webs beginning to disappear. The pain in his neck reappeared, so he resurfaced, just as the gills disappeared. He coughed, just as Daphne surfaced as well.

"Are you alright?" she asked in concern.

Harry grinned. "I'm absolutely fine. Daphne we did it! We created the gillyweed potion! I could fire spells without any problems and I could move around well as well! You're a genius!" he exclaimed, hugging her tightly.

Daphne blushed brightly when she heard his praise. Suddenly, she felt something poking her. She looked down and saw what it was.

"Well, it looks like someone is excited" she said coyly, bending down to her knees in front of him, her face just inches from his erection. "Why don't I take care of that? We deserve a break from all this anyway."

"Oh, fuck yes" moaned Harry as Daphne began pleasuring him.

HP*LIGHTNING LORD*HP

It was the evening of the 23rd of February; the day before the second task. Harry and Daphne had been prepared for it, and just as they had suspected, Professor Slughorn took Daphne to Dumbledore's office. Inside, she found her father, Amelia Black, the heads of the three schools, Fleur's sister and her father, Hermione Granger and a sixth year Hufflepuff boy.

"Ah, Miss Greengrass" said Dumbledore, his eyes twinkling. "You're finally here. Let's begin, shall we? As I said, we need hostages for the second task. I would like to tell everyone present that this isn't my idea. I only received instructions from the Triwizard Committee, and I'm informing you about it. The four hostages will be what our champions miss the most; not exactly true, but we'll have to make do. In case of Mr Krum, Miss Granger has agreed to be his hostage; Mr Hopkins, Cedric's best friend has agreed to be his; Miss Dealcour, Fleur's younger sister is the third; and Miss Greengrass for Mr Potter. Agreed?"