Learn from my mistakes, child, and do not repeat them. Do your best to take care of this school that we have built to keep the knowledge of magic alive.

May the Goddess Magic bless you and may you find peace in your life which I could never achieve.

Godric Gryffindor

Tears formed in Harry's eyes as he read the first page. This was a message from his ancestor Godric Gryffindor, for him. He touched the journal to his head and stood in silence for several seconds. He kept the book down and looked at the mountains of treasures and books around him. It was safer to transfer them all to Potter Castle. He didn't want them here at Hogwarts where Dumbledore's influence remained.

"Toby" he said.

The elf popped in front of him. "What can Toby do for Master Hadrian?" he asked in a calm voice.

Harry cleared his throat and said, "Toby, this is the secret chamber of Godric Gryffindor, at Hogwarts. As you can see, there are tonnes of gold and other precious stones, along with books and weapons. Do we have an empty high-security vault at Potter Castle where we can store this?"

Toby looked around in awe and answered "Yes, Master Hadrian. There are very little treasures in High-Security Vault 12. We can remove it and place all this there."

Harry nodded. "Good. Get the other elves to assist you. Also, find out about the state of Gryffindor Castle. It may be in a state of disrepair. In any case, we can't start on any repair work until Sirius and Amelia's wedding. So for now, transfer everything here to Vault 12."

Harry then proceeded to the diary. He used a powerful copying charm on it, and his ring flashed again. A copy of Godric's journal appeared on the desk.

"Take this diary and place it in the vault in my study, Toby. I don't want this going into the main vaults" he said, handing the diary gingerly to the elf.

"It will be done, Master Hadrian" said the elf.

END FLASHBACK

"Wow" said Daphne, taking a sip of butterbeer. "I can't believe you found the journal of Godric Gryffindor himself! It would definitely answer a lot of questions about what truly happened at that time. For one, are you sure he said that Salazar was his friend?"

Harry nodded. "That was something he mentioned more than once. I'm really curious about that because according to our history, Godric and Salazar didn't get along at all. I wonder what that was about . . ." he said, his voice trailing off.

They finished their lunch, explored more of the various shops in the village and then proceeded to the castle. The dinner that night was fun and after a hearty meal, Harry went back to Ravenclaw tower. Once everyone was asleep, he came back to the Common Room and sat on a comfortable armchair in front of the roaring fire. He opened the photo album that Daphne had given him almost a year back and started flipping through the various pictures of his parents.

It was nearly midnight when Harry finished looking through all the pictures. He hugged the photo album to his chest and stared into the fire, idly accessing the memories which showed his parents from when he had been an infant. Just then, he sensed that he wasn't alone. He looked around and saw Luna Lovegood, who seemed to be searching for something.

"Luna, what are you doing out of bed? Have you lost something?" asked Harry curiously. He had tried to keep an eye on Luna, but between his intense study sessions with Daphne and searching for Godric's chamber, it proved to be difficult.

"Hadrian Potter" said Luna in a dreamy voice. "I was looking for my possessions; it looks like the Wrackspurts have taken them again. They also seem to have taken the picture I have of my mother which was kept on my nightstand, so I want to find it soon."