Lustful endings

They were clueless about what Yuriko and Mioko had planned, it was perfect. They both tip-toed into the room and lifted the box of balloons, the room was dark, Aiji and Maya were busy watching the television but soon the lights turned on frightening the two then a cold blast of water doused them both.

                “What the . . .” Mioko blinked then looked to see Maya and Aiji on the couch were just pillows and the real pair was standing in the hallway with large super soakers.

                “No fair!!” Yuriko pouted then threw a honey balloon at Aiji causing his hair to get all full of honey.

                “ . . .” Maya blinked then laughed at the sight of a honey-fied Aiji, but his laughter stopped at the feel of something popping at his own head then the cold feeling of a goo go down the back of his head. 

                “Nice shot!” Yuriko high-fived Mioko excitedly then the two were soaked once again; squealing they ran around trying to dodge the splashes of water aiming their way. But after minuets of hoarsing around they all finally grew tired and just layed there on the floor in a circle.

                “You’re all wet.” Maya smirked over to Mioko who stuck out her tongue.

                “You’re all sticky.”

                “Guys, save the perverted talk for later.” Yuriko laughed then yawned while Aiji rubbed his eyes then got up.

                “Shower.” He muttered and it seemed Yuriko’s ears perked at the word coming from Aiji’s mouth. A sly grin quickly revealed itself and she scooted around on the floor to follow Aiji but Aiji had closed the door before she could even go inside.

                “Geez.” Mioko muttered referring to Yuriko causing Maya to laugh, “What?”

                “Oh nothing.” Then a cheshire grin was seen, “So guess what?”

                “Hm . . .” She grunted in response then flinched feeling his lips at her ear.

                “I win.”

**

                Mioko was standing in Maya’s apartment with a not amused expression while wearing a maid outfit.

                “Now, what else shall I do with you?” Maya questioned with a smirk as his eyes scanned her form, the sun was rising and Mioko had cleaned for hours not getting any sleep.

                “You’re an abusive boyfriend.” She yawned and heard a laugh.

                “Working isn’t abuse.”

                “I think so.” Mioko waved the feather duster around  frustrated.

                “But you look so cute.” Maya smiled and patted her head once in front of her then kissed her cheek, her forehead and then her lips. Mioko closed her eyes dropping the feather duster then eagerly wrapped her arms around his neck trying to be careful then tilted her head to deepen the expected kiss.

                “Alright, I’ll say it one more time” A voice played, “Not in public.” Aiji groaned  while closing the door snapping the two out of their own little world.

                “Why does he always ruin the moment?” Maya pouted then looked back over to Mioko who was simply looking to the side trying to hide her blush, “What?”

                “We could just continue you know.” Mioko muttered while resting her head on his shoulder.

                “Maybe.” He replied in a hushed tone and the two just stayed in each others arms swaying back and forth, but alas. That peaceful moment ended when Yuriko barged into the Apartment after Aiji.

                “AIJI!!!” She exclaimed following him down the hall, “Let me take off your friggin’ shirt!!”