Stages of battle

Mioko's breathing was halted when his lips claimed her own. Starting out with wide eyes they soon closed while she lived in the moment and kissed him back while gently placing her palm on the back of his neck to deepen the pleasure. His hand rubbed her back slowly to get her more into the feeling, and leaning over her form she landed gently on her back. But before the moment could be anymore the door was opened revealing a shocked Yuriko.

                “WHOA!!” She slammed the door closed making the two freak out, “NO FAIR!!” Her voice was heard again.

                “You told me not to make babies and yet you two are getting it on!!” Yuriko pouted crossing her arms from the other side of the door, “Hypocrite!!”

                “Oh my god” Mioko’s face was burning like the sun and glanced to see a large smirk on Maya’s lips, and just glancing at them she wanted to kiss them again. He tasted like the chupa chup he had earlier which was quite decadent, “What?”

                “I’ve made my mark is all.” He hummed getting up then opened the door greeting Yuriko as if nothing had happened, so Mioko quickly got up then looked at the mirror in her bathroom and shrieked seeing two small red blotches on her neck.

                “Aww, lucky” Yuriko wandered in, “Aiji hasn’t even marked me yet.”

                “Y-Yuriko!” Mioko’s face became a bright red as she tapped the hickey on her neck.

                “Don’t worry, it’s near your collarbone do it won’t be noticeable.”

                “I planned it that way.” Maya hummed peeking into the bathroom with a smirk but Mioko merely gave him a week glare, “What?”

                “Pervert.”

                “You contributed.” Maya smiled amused and dodged the shampoo bottle thrown towards him.

                “But now this means I’m winning.” She stuck her tongue out gaining a quirked brow from Maya.

                “Uh no, it’s me who is winning.”

                “In my opinion I think its Mioko.”

                “Well I’m not going to lose.” Maya grinned then ran out of Mioko’s apartment laughing.

                “Please explain to me how I fell for that child.”

                “Ohhh!” Yuriko grinned while pointing towards Mioko, “So you admit it!!”

                “Admit what?”

                “That you love him.”

                “Uh . . . . .CRAP!!” She covered her mouth and the two of them stayed quiet making sure Maya hadn’t heard.

                “I’m going to tell” Yuriko went to skip out of the room but was pulled back, “Yes?”

                “You want something don’t you?” Mioko narrowed her eyes in an accusatory way.

                “Me?” Yuriko acted shock and a little hurt, “I would never!”

                “Oh drop the act, I know you.”

                “I want a free pass to Pink Masquerade for a whole year.”

                “Week.”

                “Month.” Yuriko pushed with a determined expression.

                “Fine.” Mioko sighed while Yuriko gave a cheer then danced around, “I swear this should be illegal?”

                “What? Your love for Maya?”

                “SHUT UP!” Mioko pressed her hands onto Yuriko’s mouth.

                “MAH!” Yuriko’s voice was muffled so Mioko placed her hands away.

                “You can’t just say it so loudly like that.” She warned as Yuriko shrugged, then the two of them walked out of the bathroom towards the living room then took a seat.

                “Besides that issue, what should we do?”

                “Watch movies?”

                “But we watched movies last time we hung out.” Yuriko pouted so the two of them crossed their arms in thoughts. Throughout the hour of trying to think of something their positions ended up with Yuriko hanging over the top the couch while Mioko sat upside down.

                “Have you thought of anything yet?”

                “Nope” Yuriko replied then got an idea, “We could prank Maya and Aiji!”

                “Are you sure about that?”

                “Of course!”

                “Alright.” Mioko sighed then walked into the kitchen collecting empty balloons and honey.

                “What’s that?”

                “The tools to prank them.”

                “You’ve thought this through already, haven’t you?” Yuriko accused with an amused tone to her voice, then the two took the honey and poured it into the balloon then got paint to color it a dark color since it was a fluorescent orange. After a moment of giggling they finally got the balloons packed and looked to the time to see it was past ten at night.

                “Will this work?” Mioko questioned causing Yuriko to laugh.

                “This is your idea, don’t you think I should be asking that?”

                “Well-“

                “Let’s just get this over with.”