What drives us?

Everyone's life is driven by something
Let's start shall we?
Many people are driven by guilt
They spend their entire lives running from regrets and hiding their shame. Guilt driven people are manipulated by memories. They allow their past to control their future. They often unconsciously punish themselves sabotaging their own success. When Cain sinned, his guilt disconnected him from God's presence, and God said " you will be a restless wanderer on Earth " that describes most people today , wandering through life without a purpose.

We could all get guilty sometimes but we should not make it drive us, control us. That is why he forgives us

Many people are driven by resentment and anger.
They hold on to hurts and never get over them, instead of releasing their pain through forgiveness, they rehearse it over and over in their minds. ( Our mind the most powerful tool. The way of our thinking). Some resentment driven people "clam up" and internalize their anger, while others "blow up" and explode it onto others. Resentment always hurts you more than the person you resent. While the offender has probably forgotten the offense and gone in with life..........

Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you unless you hold on to the pain . Your past is your past! Nothing will change it. You are only hurting yourself with your bitterness. For your own sake learn from it and let go. The Bible says"to worry yourself with resentment would be a foolish, senseless thing to do "

Many people are driven by fear, materialism or the bed if approval.

I can't say everything but let's learn from this.

Isiah 26:3