Chapter 2: Cursed Energy

*Recap*

Izuku slammed his door closed as tears fell from his eyes freely."Why are they doing this to me!" Izuku said as his Anger and sadness reached to another height.

He glared at everything as he found something to vent his frustration towards. He felt something that felt like builded pressure in his arm as he turned his head towards the Trash bin inside of his room and through a punch at it.

Izuku eyes widened at what happened next.Once the strange looking energy met the Trash bin, the entire bin exploded

He looked down at his hand that was covered in Bluish/Black type of energy. Izuku suddenly had an idea as he got into the Kazanryu stance.

"This power feels Amazing, it's like I can take down an entire Nation!" Said Izuku as the energy slowly dissolved

Izuku looked at his hands where the energy was, His grin slowly grew more and more devilish.

"So I'm guessing my power works off Negative energy huh?. The stronger my Emotions are then the stronger these Strange powers" Said Izuku as he held out his Palm and flexed a bit of the power.

An idea popped into his head."If I infuse this Energy, Into my Style, I would be unstoppable!"Said Izuku, The thought of this possibility made Izuku light up.

Izuku eyes turned to the Door as it look as if he could see the people downstairs."I'll show all of you, Lets see what this "Quirkless" son of yours will Accomplish" Said Izuku as he chuckled before he went to Practice his style.

*Recap End*

*Timeskip*

The span of 6 years has passed since the announcement of Izuku quirkless status has been revealed. Overtime the Neglect of his parents have gotten worse, while they praised Izumi for every little small fact that she did.

Over the past 5 years, Izuku increased his training dramatically as he could now even Manipulate his Cursed energy. That is what he called the Energy due to his personal reasons. Afterall, He was the black sheep of his family.

During this Time he Began to Master the Kazanryu style which took Hard work and dedication. He even decided to take on Another Martial arts called the Celestial Dragon fist.

This was an Ancient technique that even surprised Izuku. It was a powerful and graceful martial art style that draws inspiration from the movements of dragons and the energy of the celestial bodies.

Overall, Celestial Dragon Fist is a versatile and powerful martial art style that combines the strength and elegance of  with the Curse energy.

This also caused an Effect as he Last year he used to be bullied Until he showed each and every last one of the children at the school that he was Not to be messed with.