Laylas birthday pt 2

Vanessa's POV
*once me and Layla made it to the local cafe which is her favourite spot to get breakfast we got out of the car and headed inside !*
?:hi ! What can I get for you two today ?
Ness:I'll have a iced coffee with caramel drizzle and a Egg&bacon breakfast sandwich
?:alright and what can I get for you ?
Layla:I'll have a fruit juice and a pancake combo
?:alright can I have a name for the order ?
Ness:Vanessa
?:alright I'll let you know when it's ready !
*Layla went to go sit down at the table and I waited for the food and when it was ready the worker called out my name and I got the food and sat down at the table with Layla and I took a picture and then we ate our food together*
Layla:can we get our nails done next ?
Ness:yeah ! What do you want done ?
Layla:gel nails
Ness:that sounds like fun!
Layla:I'm so excited
Ness:sissy might be a bit jealous when she finds out we went and got our nails done without her
Layla:oh well !
Ness:*laughs*
*we ate our food and just talked about random things and when we were done we threw out our garbage and we got back in the car and drove to the nail salon once we arrived yet again I parked the car and we headed inside and I saw my nail tech Jen waiting because I called and Made a appointment for the both of us last night cause I was going to surprise her with getting her nails done but she wanted to get them done so it worked out great !*
Jen:Vanessa !! Come on in *smiles*
Ness:hey Jen !
Jen:is this the birthday girl ?!
Ness:it's sure is ! *smiles*
Jen:come with me darling and I'll get you all set up and ready to begin
Layla:ok !!
*layla followed Jen to her station and she sat down and I sat beside bed and they began the process so I took another pic of her and I sat and enjoyed watching her smile grow even bigger throughout the appointment ! She was so happy to get her nails done !*
About an hour later
*after an hour Layla was all done and she had sparkly purple gel nails that looked sooo pretty ! I paid Jen and then we headed do the mall and did some shopping ! Which was Laylas request and we just had such a fun time together just the 2 of us ! I continued to take pics of her and when 2:30 rolled around we decided to go home cause the kids would be home from school soon and then Kelly comes home at 4 and then we are heading out for supper at a nice restaurant! Which everyone is super excited for !
Back at home
*once we got home from our very busy day all of the other kids were already home and spread out around the house. Gracie was in the kitchen working on homework and Noah was on the couch watching something on TV and I could hear Kaiden upstairs yelling which means he is playing video games*
Ness:we're home !
Noah:hey mom !
Ness:hey !
Layla:look sissy ! I got my nails done
Gracie:you got your nails done without me ?!
Layla:yeah mom took me
Gracie:mom?!
Ness:I'll take you sometime this week to get yours and mine done ok ?
Gracie:you promise ?
Ness:promise
*I helped bring up the bag of stuff that Layla bought at the mall and I let her do what she wants and it was now 3:15 so I decided to go check on Kaiden*
Ness:hey !
Kai:hi
Ness:we are going out for supper around 5 so if you wanna avoid the bathroom line you may wanna get a head start and do what you gotta do now
Kai:yeah that's probably a good idea
Ness:alright I'll let you be
*I headed downstairs and within minutes I heard the shower turn on and I yelled out to downstairs to tell the other kids to start getting ready and then I got myself ready*

 Gracie was in the kitchen working on homework and Noah was on the couch watching something on TV and I could hear Kaiden upstairs yelling which means he is playing video games*Ness:we're home !Noah:hey mom !Ness:hey ! Layla:look sissy ! I got my ...

*I put this outfit on and I curled my hair and did some makeup and I then went into Laylas room and i saw her already dressed so I just put some curls into her hair and then I checked up on the others and they were all getting ready so I headed downstairs just in time for Kelly to walk in from work ! So I said hello to him and then he headed upstairs to get ready*
An hour later
*once everyone was ready we got in the car and drove to the restaurant of Laylas choice and we ordered and ate our food and just enjoyed our family time to celebrate Layla !! And once we were all done we headed home and she opened her presents and then we watched a movie and Ofcourse I continued to take some pictures through out the day and when it hit 9:30 pm all the kids went to there rooms and I posted the pics I took today !*

*I put this outfit on and I curled my hair and did some makeup and I then went into Laylas room and i saw her already dressed so I just put some curls into her hair and then I checked up on the others and they were all getting ready so I headed do...

@Vanessa.severide:I think it's safe to say that Layla had a great birthday!! We started our mommy/daughter birthday celebration by going out to the local cafe and had our delicious breakfast and then I took Layla to her nails done which she really enjoyed ! And then ended our mommy/daughter celebration by going shopping !! And then we headed home to get ready to go out for supper with the family followed by opening presents ! And we ended our celebration by watching a family movie !!! I also wanna thank everyone on Laylas Behalf for all the birthday wishes she read every one of them !!
Liked by 100 people
Comments turned off