LOVE WINS

AN: MORE FLUFF, I was inspired by the amazing news of gay marriage finally being legal in all 50 states, took long enough! okay on with the story...

"MITCHYMITCHYMITCHYMITCHY!"

Mitch groggily began to wake up and attempt to understand the loud shouting.

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED MITCHY WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!"

Mitch released a groan as he felt a large body crash on top of him. A very hyper Scott Hoying soon crawled his way up to Mitch's face and shook his shoulders to fully wake him up.

"Scoot babe what the actual hell are you doing?" Mitch asked as he began to rub the sleep from his eyes and try to make himself more coherent.

"Gay marriage is f*cking legal in all 50 states Mitchy! The Supreme Court decision is out, just like us!" Scott said, his bright blue eyes almost teary with happiness.

"Are you serious!?" Mitch replied finally fully awake at hearing this news. Scott could only nod in affirmation. Mitch's heart swelled and he couldn't stop himself from pulling Scott's face down towards his and placing a happy and passionate kiss on his boyfriend's lips, morning breath be damned. Scott returned it with fervor, pulling Mitch up to sit on his lap. They continued to kiss until Scott pulled back to look Mitch in the eyes. He noticed a few errant tears on the brunette's cheeks and he wiped them away gently before placing a kiss on Mitch's forehead.

"Come one babe there's Starbucks waiting for you in the kitchen," Scott said. Mitch nuzzled his face against Scott's stubble enjoying his unshaved boyfriend. "You're the best babe," Mitch replied. Scott pulled the younger boy out of bed and led him to the kitchen, picking up the newly acquired coffee and placing it in the tenor's hands. Scott watched as Mitch wrapped his hands around the warm beverage and closed his eyes in pleasure at the first sip. Holy f*ck he is the cutest thing that has ever existed, Scott thought fondly. Scott turned on the speakers and placed his music on shuffle as the two men began a morning routine of making breakfast together. They danced around and sang along reveling in the amazing news and each other's company. Scott's focus was pulled from the eggs he was preparing when he heard the beginning of one of his favorite songs, Halo by Beyoncé.

Remember those walls I built, well baby they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight, they didn't even make a sound

Scott placed himself in front of Mitch, placing the younger man's arms around his neck and wrapping his own around Mitch's slim waist.

I found a way to let you in, but I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo, I got my angel now

Scott pulled Mitch close against him as he sang the lyrics to tenor who was happily nuzzling his face against Scott's broad chest. They danced slowly, content in each other's embrace.

"I meant what I said earlier Mitchy," Scott said. "I don't mean let's get married today but one day Grassi, I am going to marry you. We are going to walk down that aisle with you looking like an angel as always. You are going to steal my breath away and I'll probably cry like the sap I am but I know for a fact, that on that day, Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi, you will make me the happiest man alive," Scott said as he stared in Mitch's watery eyes.

"You might have to fight me for title of happiest man alive Hoying," Mitch replied sniffling slightly at the emotional speech his perfect boyfriend had just given. Scott let out a loud laugh, knowing that only Mitch Grassi could maintain his sass with tears on his cheeks. Scott leaned down, capturing Mitch's lips in maybe the most emotional and loving kiss they had ever shared. The two men savored the feeling, not caring that breakfast was probably getting cold and that their Starbucks sat on the counter forgotten because in that moment, they needed nothing but each other.

AN: Yes yes I am a total sap I know, I hope you liked this chapter! Im seriously enjoying writing these for you guys!