Jeonghan x Jihoon:OBSESSION

It's not wrong to love someone but if it reaches the level of obsession and possessivenes towards that person, run away as long as you can before you regret it.

That's what happens to jihoon when he runs into a dangerous mafia boss who ruled south korea and no one dare to face him or else you be brutally killed by him.

*Jihoon pov*

Me and my younger brother, Chan go out to spend time together because we are both busy with our respectives jobs, like me who works as a composer and my younger brother who works as a choreographer and this is the time for us to chat about what is happening in our busyness with a lot of work.

We went to a cafe to chat and sat at one of the empty tables. My younger brother asked what i want to drink before he went to order.

I said i want ice americano before he straight went to counter to order what we want to drink.

*Chan pov*

I went to counter to order what me and jihoon hyung want to drink and while i wait in a long line, my phone suddenly ring and i check who's calling and it was my boyfriend, Wonwoo.

Actually Wonwoo is a mafia and i knew it because i discovered his identity when he have a mission near my workplace and i accidentally saw it on my way home. He's a drug dealer and a childhood friend of his boss. That's why his boss trust him to do a mission and to keep the secret of his boss identity.

I pick up the call from my boyfriend and said "hi babe" and he replied with "hi cutie, what you doing?" I replied "nothing much just standing on line to order coffee. Why you calling babe?" He replied "nothing just miss you and stress with my work" I replied "you want me to accompany you and i can order coffee for you too." He replied "that sound good and hurry i can't wait to cuddle you." I chuckled and replied "okay you big baby." I end the call and now it's my turn to order what my brother and my boyfriend want and wait for awhile before they call my name and i pick up my order and went to jihoon hyung and said "here your ice americano, hyung" and he said thanks.

He realized i have another coffee with me and ask "who's that for?" and i said it was for my boyfriend. He look surprised and said "you never tell me you have boyfriend?" I scratch my head which doesn't itch and i flash and awkward smile and said "forget to tell you" "it's okay, we busy with our work and probably you doesn't have time to tell me" said him.

And i just remember that i have to meet my boyfriend now and i tell jihoon hyung "hyung i have to meet my boyfriend now because he said he stress with a loaded work and want to accompany him."

Lucky him to have such a caring boyfriend like you, said jihoon hyung and i just blush at hyung words. He tell me to just go we can meet another time and i flung from my seat and not forget to bring coffee with me and run to my car and start the engine and speed to my boyfriend house.

*Jihoon pov*

That kid is too whipped and just leave me like that. I got up from my seat and left the cafe to go to hangang river before i went back to the studio to continue working.

*arrive to hangang river*

I was relaxing drinking coffee while walking by the hangang river when i accidentally bumped into someone.

I apologize to that person for bumping into him and accidentally spill coffee on his shirt.

I raise my head and stiffened when i saw who i bumped into.

"Oh shit i'm going to die" i said in my head.

*Jeonghan pov*

I walked in the Hangang river after a meeting with my group about the mafia group that dared to steal my money in daegu.

I was in the middle of a rage when someone bumped into me and i almost took my anger out on that person before i stiffened to see a short person standing in front of me apologizing for spilling on my shirt.

When he raise his head i was stunned to see a cute guy staring at me and froze in front of me.

His cute plump lips that make me want to kiss him and his cute eyes with his long hair (not that long) make me want to make a red mark on his pale white neck and claim him as mine and no one can take him from me.

(Jihoon look like when jeonghan stare at him with his hair tied back)

*Third pov*

Jeonghan's head went crazy as he was thinking about this cute guy in front of him in his head and there some emotion unlock in his head like some sort of feeling obsessed and possessive and want to kill anyone who dare to steal what belong to him, this cute guy in front of him is belong to him only and no one can take what his suppose belong to.

Continue next chapter

This is my first time to wrote a fanfic about member x member and i will continue write this chapter when idea come into my mind

I also realized that there are not many fanfic about woozi oppa and he's my bias so i want to make one.

Stay tune to my next chapter and you can also request and if i have idea about this member than i wrote about that member first.

Who's next after i finish jeonghan x jihoon chapter?

Seungcheol

Joshua

See you next chapter!!! And dont forget to vote, it will give me energy to wrote it!!! Bye!!!