Sansa Stark

Characters name: Myra Bolton

Sansa prepared for her wedding now sits and waits for Theon to appear.

Ramsey Snow... now Ramsey Bolton, that was to be her husband.

Through the years Sansa has thought of many men as her husband. When she was a small girl she imagined a knight, as a young lady Prince Joffrey, then her husband became Tyrion Lannister... but Ramsey Bolton.

His family killed hers and currently took residence in her families home.

A knock drew Sansa from her thoughts. In walks the woman the she's been wondering about ever since she met her.

She's always as Ramseys side and never speak but always has a smirk on her face.

"Lady Sansa... my brother wishes me to fetch you" the woman says "brother?" Sansa says confused.

"Oh yes you don't know yet... I'm Myra Bolton... Ramseys... sister I suppose" Myra sighs making her way to Sansa before hoisting her up off the bed.

"Well don't you look like a perfect winter rose... my brothers a lucky man" Myra looked Sansa up and down hungrily.

"What's he like" Sansa whispered "what is he truly like" Myra sighed and rolled her eyes "he's a pig and you will hate him" Sansa felt tears brimming in her eyes.

"Don't cry it's alright, he promised not to touch you... your just an advantage to his claim on winterfell" Myra brushes Sansa off.

"Really" Sansa asks hopefully "really, he's doing me a favour" Sansa frowns confused "let's just say, I have a secret and I want you to be apart of that secret" Myra retreats toward the door.

"Now hurry Reek is outside" Sansa fuming with anger "his name isn't Reek it's Theon" she storms past Myra leaving her with a smirk on her face.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

After the wedding Theon took Sansa back to her room and left quickly. Sansa plumped on the bed and finally let herself cry as she tore her wedding dress off and put on a night gown. She climbed on the bed, curled up into a ball and cried some more.

Myra entered silently into Sansas room, when she heard her sobs her heart clenched. Myra crawled into Sansas bed propped up aginst the board at the back and places Sansas head on her lap.

"You will be alright... just let it all out" Myra whispered massaging Sansas scalp and playing with her hair.