Older Alicent Hightower

Characters name: Myra Redwyne

Myra has been Alicents friend for years even before she came to court. Alicent and Myra went back to the days in the Reach.

Alicent stormed in to her chambers to be met by her dear friend laying on her bed. Alicent gently sat down watching the woman sleep.

They had done everything together. Grew up together, attended lessons together, they practiced kissing together and they attended eachothers wedding. Everything was done together.

Alicent had a deep love for Myra, she had always loved her as a friend but as they got older that love developed into the kind of love forbidden.

Alicent lay down facing the woman. She noticed how the woman's hair was sprawled out over the pillows in an ethereal way. She looked so relaxed.

Alicent curled up beside her. She tucked her hair behind her ear admiring her pale features but rosey cheeks.

She was reminded of the day they practiced kissing.

"Alicent did lord Tarly just ask to court you" the girls giggled "I think he did yes" Alicent blushing furiously clung to her friend as they entered Alicents bed chambers.

"Well I think he's rather dashing and he looks like a good kisser" Myra said plopping herself down on the bed, Alicent stunned "MYRA... I don't know if I'll say yes, I've never done anything with anyone before" Alicent sits nervously beside Myra.

"Alicent, how will you learn if you never allow yourself to... I didn't know how to do anything before I met lord Ashford" Alicent gulps "how do you do it"

Myra frowns "do what" Alicent looks at her hands as she picks the skin at her finger nails "kissing" Alicent whispers.

Myra takes her hands in hers "well it depends, there's two types... innocent kisses are easy, then there's lustful ones. Innocent kisses you just do how you would kiss anyone it may just last a little longer and it will near enough always be on the lips and lustful kissing is... hard to explain" Myra frowns at the idea of explaining how to properly kiss.

"Do you trust me" Myra smirks at Alicent. "Yes?" Alicent said nervously. Myra leans in giving Alicent a peck. Pulling away quickly "innocent kissing" she leans back in and holds this kiss for longer "still innocent kissing" she says pulling away again.

Myra shuffles closer licking her lips, she raises her hands and tucks the strands of hair framing Alicents face behind her ears. She slides them down to her neck and leans in once more.

The kiss started of innocent but this time Myra lips simulated small pecks without breaking their touch.

Myra then nibbled Alicents bottom lip making the shocked girl gasp. With a grin Myra slipped her tongue in Alicents mouth.

Alicent felt a tingling feeling everywhere, she done the same as Myra brushing tongues. This made Myra more excited, the girls slowly fell down. Alicent lay on her back while Myra hovered over her.

Myras hands slipped down from her neck to Alicents waist and Alicent followed in turn with her hands squeezing at Myras waist.

Myra pulled away but still hovering over the dazed girl. "And that's lustful kissing" Myra pants with a smirk.

Alicent searches Myras eyes trying to see if Myra feels what she does. "Is it normal to feel so dazed and tingly" Myra giggles "yes, yes it is... good to know I made your first kiss a good one" Myra jests with Alicent now removing herself from ontop of her.

"No it's odd, it feels so good, it makes me feel strange" Alicent said trying to see if Myra truly felt as she did.

She loved Myra she knew she did but is it possible that Myra could to.

"Yes, me to. It never felt like that before" Myra said confused. Alicent shuffled closer to Myra holding her hand.

"What do you think it means Myra" Alicent asks no she didn't ask she hinted. She knew what it ment but did Myra.

Myra shot up breathing heavily. "I must go see my father... he umm asked for me when we returned" Myra left the room fast.

Nothing like that ever happened again, Myra still was very close with Alicent she just acted like the kissing hadn't happened.

Alicent smiled at the memory that would stick with her to the end.

"I love you Myra, my dearest friend, my beloved Myra" Alicent leans in slowly and gently pecks the sleeping beauty across from her.

To Alicents surprises Myra kisses back. When they finally pull away "at least I know I taught you how to kiss" Myra grins "I love you to my Beloved"

Myra pushes Alicent on her back and cuddles into her chest "now I'm going back to sleep, my husband annoyed me... and by the way you stormed in here yours did to"

Alicent smiles, finally after all these years she got the confession she always wanted.

Myras Love.