Viserys Targaryen

Character name: Nerissa Sand

"NO... LET GO OF ME" Nerissa screams being dragged by a member of the Dothraki. He has a hold of her wrist dragging her into a tent.

In the tent sat a man with blonde hair and violet eyes.

Viserys looked at the savage who entered his tent unannounced. When the thing started talking he looked at Ser Jorah.

"A gift my prince... from the Khal" Nerissa was dropped at his feet and the Dothraki man left, Viserys smirked.

"Finally these beasts show me some respect" he grips the girls chin forcing Nerissa to look at him.

"Do you speak English girl" i nod "yes" viserys makes Nerissa stand. "Well speak... what's your name" Viserys moves away to sit down.

"Nerissa... Nerissa Sand" Viserys smirks even more "your dornish... you are a fine gift for a future king" he motions for Nerissa to come.

Nerissa crawls over to sit at Viserys feet. "You are a beauty... well you will have one job, to amuse me." Nerissa gives a small smile "yes my prince"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Viserys storms into the tent. He paces while ranting to himself. Neeissa had grown fond of the prince.

He made her work tirelessly but he had never hurt her. She had discovered he only wanted someone to listen and care for him.

Finally Viserys sit with a huff and Nerissa approaches him. "What troubles you my prince" she tucks his hair behind his ears as he looks up to her.

"I'm sick of waiting... he bought my sister, he never paid for her" he grumbles. "Do you really need the Dothraki... surely there would be allies in Westeros, Dorne would back you because of the Lannisters and Elia, The Tyrell's would back you because without the Targaryens they wouldn't be where they are now, The Starks have an oath, which will bring the Tully's in because of marriage and the Arryn's but even if they refuse the Arryn's might because they hate the Lannisters as well"

Viserys looks amazed "I never thought of that but Ned Stark I can't see bending the knee but I might still have a chance" Viserys stands with a bright smile.

"I must talk to Ser Jorah... this is Wonderful" he goes to leave the tent. Nerissa turns to return to folding Viserys clothes but is pulled back around to have her lips met with viserys.

As soon as they where there they where gone. "Thank you Nerissa" he runs out of the tent with excitement.

Nerissa stood till stunned by what had just happened. Her hand trailed up to her lips resting lightly on the tingly feeling and a blush took over her face.

She would remember that feeling always.