10.Our Oujidere sensei

Start from the beginning

"Sir, is it really necessary to add the strange 'kyyaa' sound effects?"

"Of course it is! That's the best part! Actually, you know what..I'm kinda hungry...uh I mean we should start with something easier. Put the swords down and give me a thousand punches ASAP!"

Then he sat on his chair, and pulled out a whole cake from from behind it! What?!

Now I'm hungry too!

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Sensei yelled.

Shiver me timbers. I think everyone in this class flinched.

Anyway, the door opened and guess who came..

..our assassin-potions teacher! Yes, the one that literally looks like an assassin and has the last name 'Killerson'!

How am I supposed to believe that she's not an assassin?!

"Hello, darling." She spoke calmly and seriously.

..darling? Darling? Hmm...that could only mean one thing..

..they're secretly assassin comrades together!

"This is my wife, Mrs Killerson. I just guess she hasn't revealed her actual last name to you people but it's Witherms now."

Oh. Never mind. I totally knew they were married. I totally did not think that they were secret assassin comrades that worked to get every bad guy out of the world. Mhm..totally.

"YOU BOTH ARE MARRIED?!" The whole class yelled in excitement and also shock.

"Yeah yeah. Now, give me that tray you're holding." He calmly told her.

She gave the tray of food she was holding to him and then stood next next to him calmly as if she wasn't acting so...strange during our potions lesson.

Okay but the really weird thing is..WHY IS OUR DUMB SENSEI EATING IN FRONT OF US WHILE WE'RE DOING A THOUSAND PUNCHES?!

"How many punches have ya'll done?" He asked with his mouth stuffed with food.

"A hundred and fifty four, sir." Leo spoke. His tone of voice sounded annoyed.

I mean, who wouldn't be annoyed at this guy?!

He turned to his wife and smiled.

"Darling, could you please demonstrate to these students with me on how to punch properly?"

Oh..so he's an Oujidere?

Yes! That makes this chapter juicy! Oh wait..uh..sorry guys.

I won't break the fourth wall again..maybe.

"Yes! He's an Oujidere!!" I squealed silently while punching.

Akari have me a confused look. "Huh? An Oujid- what now?"

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you haven't read tons of Shoujo manga! Or maybe that's just me..whatever"

I guess I'm the only one who's read sixty-three Shoujo mangas.

Anyway, Mr and Mrs Witherms got up and stood in the positions that I saw those Karate-kid people did in that movie, The Karate Kid.

Then, right when Sensei was about to attack, Mrs Witherms punched his gut and he fell on the floor.

"Oh my! I'm sorry, I thought I was supposed to do that!" Mrs Witherms worried. She kneeled down to help him up but he pushed her away.

"That's okay! That, pipsqueaks, was how you punch! I am not hurt, I just fell down to uh...demonstrate to you how to fall down when your enemy punches you in the gut!" Sensei got up and sat back down on his chair, clearly hurt.

He put his hand behind his chair and tried to pull something out but there was nothing there.

"Oh..I don't have more food to ea- I mean..class is over pipsqueaks! You get an early leave from this class cause you all are terrible at this!"

Yeah, we weren't dumb. We could easily tell that he just ran outta food.

But, an early leave was nice. So, Sayonara, Sensei!

I skipped off happily out of the class with Akari following behind me.

She seemed kind of sad..so as the good friend I am..

..I gave her a tight hug that choked her and maybe might've even killed her!

I'm such a good friend, right?

"What's wrong Akari?" I pouted.

She wasn't talking for some reason.

"I- br-re—ath..e" She tried to speak.

Oh. I get it now. I let her go.

"I'm just a bit worried cause I have to go meet up with my father now."

"Mr Maynard? Don't you stay in dorms?"

"Yeah but he likes to check up on my sisters and sometimes me."

"Oh..I can come with you if you want.."

"You'd do that for me? Thanks!" She smiled.

I smiled too.

Helping a friend is like helping yourself..cause a friend helps you..or you help a friend..oh whatever!

Well all I know is that I shouldn't hug Akari like that again.

—————————————————————————————————-

A/N: hey amazing people! So, Ik I announced that I was sick but I got excited and I wrote this chapter with one eye (I can't open my other one) but yeah, I'm almost okay!

Thanks for the wishes @JuniperLumine (sorry I kinda forgot the last bit 😭)

But also, Akari's backstory's coming soon cause I forgot to do hers!

Anyway, byee!

-1262 words-