4) Hoggy waggy Hogwarts

Start from the beginning

"I AM! Gosh, what's your problem?" Draco demands.

"My problem is that you're not your usual self. That is, intimidating and snarky. Please tell me Draco," Pansy retorts.

"I am. Just give me some time alone Pansy," Draco murmurs, wanting to be left alone for some time, wanting to get away from any social interactions, even if, for a very brief while.

He wants to concentrate on his emotions, and how to control them this year.

No matter what he feels, what he thinks, what he wants, he can't get his own way. He is destined to live this way. He has no choice.

He HAS to listen to his father. It's the only way of life, according to him. He HAS to remember that trusting anyone but yourself is foolish, and results in consequences.

Even if it hurts him to the core.

~°•~

On the other hand, there's Hermione. She wants to get out of her comfort zone, make more friends, expand her choice of learning and career paths at large. She wants to excel in sports, by which I mean, Quidditch. She's determined to get her way this year.

She's what you would call a "firecracker", waiting for the all emotions to explode inside of her.

She's happy, most importantly.

Who knows how long this happiness will last?

Ron has his eyes on Hermione.

"Golly Hermione, you've really really changed." He exclaims silently.

"You've literally highlighted that fact for the umpteenth time, Ron," Hermione says, smiling irritably.

"Well, it's quite shocking really," Ginny says, looking at Hermione.

"And Why's that?" Hermione asks her.

"Well, I care to mention the fact that Ron here had told me in his letters, back in the first year, before properly knowing you of-course, that he made friends with a really annoying witch who had wild, frizzy hair and talked a lot. Oh, he also called you a swot." Ginny says casually, glancing smugly at Ron.

Hermione raises an eyebrow, looking at Ron slowly.

"So? Is that what you said about me, Ron?" Hermione asks him, arms folded.

"Bloody Hell Ginny! No need to spew all this utter nonsense. Well, not all of this is nonsense. I wouldn't lie to you Hermione. I did, initially, mind you, think that you were a swot and stuff, but that was when I didn't properly know you! But look at you now, you've completely transformed!" Ron rushes to say.

" For the better.Which is why it was shocking when I saw you for the first time today. You're nothing like the way Ron described you," Ginny says.

"I'll take that as a compliment, thankyou!" Hermione says, smiling at Ginny, as Ginny smiles back.

"Well, atleast nobody's getting hurt here and everyone's happy," Ron says, smiling at both of them, relieved

As all the boats are docked at the entrance, students clamber down the boats and start trudging upwards, following Hagrid

Hogwarts! Been a bloody long while eh?