Mountain den

Emmet POV
My smile turned genuine as I strolled out of the place we've been living out of for a week or two now.  Galvantula was still asleep and training would be called off for at least a month as she'd laid eggs.  So I'd be training on my own but in the time we were training we'd luckily established a hopefully great training regiment.  Things may be horrible right now but once we find Ingo or even a better place to live than under some tree roots things are bound to get better!  I climbed up the tree we were living under and looked at the sky.  You couldn't get a view like this in Nimbasa.  Too much light.  The stars slowly went out one by one, then by the dozen.  I watched as the sky changed color from jet black to firy oranges, then pastel pinks before it settled into a blue.  By Arceus it was beautiful.  I exhaled, mesmerized by the sky and the world beginning to wake up with it.  As the Hunters and Gastlys finished disappearing, Galvantula walked out.  I jumped down as Galvantula spoke.
"We should move, the mountains are apparently much safer for Zorua and Zoroark."
"It could bring us closer to finding Ingo too."
I nodded having also heard about that.  I looked towards the mountains.  We should be able to make it before Galvantula's eggs hatch.
"Well than... All aboard!"
I began to walk towards the mountain and Galvantula followed.

Five hours later

I panted as I slowly made my way out of the forest.  Galvantula was just fine.  I huffed as I collapsed onto the ground.  The mountains loomed in the distance looking no closer than they did in the morning.  They were taunting me!  We were currently on the top of a ridge above a weird marsh, there were several signs of civilization.  A sort of camp and some old ruins a few miles away.  I could see a bit of buzz in the camp and wondered about wandering over to see if I could get some food and rest.  I shook my head not wanting to go further out of my way and likely for nothing.
"Hey Galvantula?  Do you know if there's any groups?  Like the league or team Galaxy?  I'm wondering if those people in that outfit are some sort of group like them."
Galvantula somehow shrugged.  I nodded and looked out over the area.

No one's POV
Emmet looked over the Crimson Mirelands with an air of caution he had picked up even over his brief few weeks in Hisui.  In his head he was planning.  'It's rather open land so it will take less time to cross but there's people and some pretty dangerous Pokémon so we'll have to be careful it's pretty uneven as there's several ridges and the ponds all over so a straight line is impossible.'  Although he felt as if his legs were going to fall off he was determined to make it to the mountain then find Ingo.  He easily could be in a much worse situation than he himself.  After all, the only reason he had Galvantula in the first place on him was some concerns with her eggs which luckily now seemed pointless.  Ingo didn't have any of his Pokémon on him when they were swallowed by the portal.  Hopefully he had a much softer landing than Emmet himself did.  But that's all he could do for now.  Hope and wait for answers.  The peculiar pair rested in the shade for an hour or two before Emmet got up and Galvantula quickly finished adjusting her eggs which she had strug up on her thorax.  Emmet looked out over the Mirelands, plotted a course in his head and they set off once again.  Soon enough they would reach the station and when they set off next Emmet was determined to be strong enough to handle this wild world.
Things almost immediately went wrong when a Croagunk attacked Galvantula... Galvantula quickly obliterated the Toxicroak with a Wild charge.  But that was just the beginning.  Emmet was nearly eaten by a Carnivine next, it took less than an hour for them to realize that Emmet was very under leveled for this.  He was only level thirteen and most other Pokemon were in the late thirties.  He had never felt more thankful for Galvantula in his life.  She was overleveled here at level fifty.  Eventually they made their way out of the Crimson Mirelands and into a coastal area.  Emmet himself was relieved to have made it out.  Issues didn't stop there as it was even worse here.  But they slowly ever so slowly managed.  Occasionally stopping once or twice whenever they found a nest with low enough levels for Emmet to train against or Galvantula needing a heal.  So what started as what should have been a day and a half of walking on Emmet's disaster of a sleep schedule turned into a full week.  But he had definitely gotten stronger now sitting at level seventeen.
Finally the pair reached the mountains.  Emmet relaxed as he looked up at the mountains.  Galvantula exhaled.
"Ma- Emmet.  Could you go ahead and find a warm den.  I don't want to risk my eggs in the cold."
Emmet nodded happy that he was able to help Galvantula in some way at least.  So he took off easily climbing the mountain and leaping through the snow.  If there was one thing he liked about having been turned into a Pokémon like this was that his new found fur was exceptionally warm.  It reminded him of when it got chilly in Unova, not cold enough quite yet for a big snow but you could just about see your breath and the subway had turned the heat on making it comfortably hot.  On quiet days like that he and Ingo would often battle each other.  Emmet grew warm as he remembered Ingo.  He was determined to find his twin just as he imagined Ingo was looking for him.  The nip of the cold and the warmth of his coat fueled him for hours as he climbed, ran and walked through the Alabaster icelands.  Finally as it began to darken he found a large and empty cave with a small enough entrance that the strange Zoroark could fit through but an Abomasnow or an Avalugg couldn't try. Emmet wasn't sure about the hairstyle of the Zoroark especially since he would be stuck with it soon enough.  But the insides of the cave were warm enough that Emmet could hardly see his own breath.  It was large enough that Galvantula could easily create a Joltik infestation contained within the cave.  Emmet nodded and began to head back to Galvantula.  It took about two hours, an easy stroll compared to the week of walking he just went through.  He happily made his way easily down the mountain humming a tune he'd heard somewhere but couldn't quite remember where.  He did his best to avoid the clearly stonger pokémon, the ones closest in level to him were Zoura who gathered around the crazy haired Zoroark or the Sneasel who gathered around the weirdly tall Sneasel with massive claws.  Finally Emmet made it down the mountain and internally smiled as much as he was on the outside as he saw Galvantula.
"I have found a suitable place to live!"  Emmet happily announced.  Galvantula nodded as they headed up the mountain.
Three hours later and Galvantula was happily stringing her eggs on a large electrically charged nest which took up a portion of the back wall.  Emmet himself was focused on training his attacks against a mound of snow they brought in so he could at least stand a chance here.  He definitely wanted to acquire some TMs or HMs for some extra moves as he only had a few attacking moves and Emmet would be the first to admit that he needed help.  This was nothing like his early days training Pokémon with Tynamo.