Falling more and more

Next day....

Shubman was pasing back and forth in front of the room where Ishan and the other people were staying. Finally his kalratri period is over now he can meet his Ishan.

Today is their 1st night together. He is excited definitely but he doesn't know where to start. He had a relationship before with his best friend Siraj but they didn't even hug each other so has no idea. He really doesn't want to make Ishan uncomfortable so he has decided that he will take baby steps.

Ishan was in deep thought. Today's night is their 1st night together.
He is not submissive rather he would love to have lilttle control. But he doesn't know how to approach. Not like he would ask for sex on the very fast day. He want to take baby steps. He wants their relationship to florish beautifully. He wants to know the other in every way possible and it will take time. Yes he never had relationship and he is an ambivart person...like he is really introvert at the 1st impressions but once you start knowing him properly you would got to know that he is the most jolly baby ever. But when it comes to physical relationship he is a bit desperate like he always prefers hugs with his friends too.

"Ishan tum itni jaldi uth gaye? Kuch problem ho raha hay keya?" Neel asked as she saw Ishan sitting on the window side.

Nehi nehi di koi problem nehi bas aj thori jaldi ankh khul gayi.

"To hame uthaya kyu nehi?"

Are ap sab vi to thake huye ho apko vi to rest ki jaroorat hay.

"Achha fir chalo in kumvkaran ke alado ko sone do hum bahar chale"

Ishan softly laughed at her words and nodded as yes.

They opened the door only to have a loud thud as Shubman who was leaning on the door had kissed the floor. Neel took two minutes to understand the situation then bruted into laughter. Our poor Ishan is still in shock. The sleeping beauties woke up at the falling sound. They came out running and saw a shocked Ishan, laughing Neel and a lying Shubman. Virat started laughing 1st as he got it 1st. Abhi went and helped Shubman to stand up. Shubmam stood up with a red face and ran away hurriedly. Now Ishan understood and found it very cute. This is one of the many reasons he choosed this man cause he never pretends to be mascular.

Ritual time....
It's time for 'vatkapor' retual. In this ritual the groom will announce in front of eveyone that he will take responsibility of the bride in terms of food and clothing (But it's kind of a patriarchal ritual so I personally don't like this at all)

"Shubi come on hold the thali", Mrs. Gill called her son.

"Neel bring Ishan fast"

Neel brought Ishan and made her stand on Shubman's opposite side. Ishan looked up Shubman's deep eyes. Shubman also looked into Ishan's hazel eyes. They both lost.

"Earth to you guys", virat and Jaddu shooked them.

Ishan and Shubman hold the thali.

"Now Shubi say that--I will take the responsibility of your besic needs in terms of food and clothing"

But Shub stood silently.

"What happend Shub say it fast"

No I shall not say this..

Everyone specially Ishan at him shockingly. Ishan thought Shubman doesn't want to take his responsibility. Fair enough who will take the responsibility of a grown ass man.

"What are you saying huh Shub. You are insulting my son-in-law. How dare you huh?"

"Shubi you can't say this now. Ishan let's go you don't have to hear all this", Neel tried to pull Ishan but Shubman stopped her.

Are meri puri bat to sun lo..

It's okay Shubman....I understand. You don't have to explain. I didn't--

Shhh....Ish mere kehene ka matlab hay ki may kyu tumhari joorate puri karunga jab tum woh khud kar sakte hoon. I promise to help you with your studies so that you can take your own  responsibilities. Never think that you are a burden cause you are the most precious gift of my life so if you say I will happily take your every responsibility through out sat janam. But that would be disrespectful for you babu and I can't let that happen can I?
So I want you to be self independent. Today I promise infront of evryone that I will always be on your side and take care of you with my everything.

Shubman completed his speach and everyone clapped being amazed. His parents had tears on their eyes. Neel was feeling proud of her brother and about  Ishan let's not go there. He is falling more and more for his husband each passing second. Again does he even deserves all this. He doesn't know and doesn't want to know anymore. For the 1st life in life he felt like he belongs to someone so he just wants to enjoy his present kyu ki keya pata kal ho na ho.
At this point Ishan understood that he can let his grudges down and surrender both physically and emotionally to this person. He decided not to hold back from now on.

The ritual ended Virat patting Shubman's back for his wise words.
Now it's time for 'Bouvat' means the bride will serve food for the 1st time in his sasural. Mrs. Gill gave Ishan the bowl of 'payesh' (a bengali sweet dish made of milk and rice...bengali's start every holy ritual with this dish) and told him to serve it carefully as it's still hot and left to attend the guests. Ishan was about to pick up the bowl but Shubman picked it up and said...

It's heavy and hot jaan let me hold it you serve okay??

Ishan smiled at Shubman's caring nature and nodded. The couple headed out and served everyone. People were whispering many things....some were good and some were bad but the couple didn't pay attention to anything as they were in their own world. Once the task was completed Ishan came inside with Shubman following him behind. Shubman was trying to say something but wasn't able to from a sentence. Seeing his hesitant state Ishan approach him...

Shubi apko kuch kehena hay keya?

Jaan did I made you uncomfortable there. I am sorry. I was just trying be filmy yk may tumhe embarrasse karna nehi----

Shubi apko idea nehi hay apke words ne mere sath keya kiya hay. You made me feel those emotions I never knew I could feel.  I want to give youa reward for your words. Wanna know what?

What?

Close your eyes...

Shubmam closed his eyes like an obedient child. Ishan tiptoed and place his lips on Shubman's check.

 Ishan tiptoed and place his lips on Shubman's check

Like this.....

Shubman opend his eyes with a great shock but before he could react Ishan ran from there trying to hide his red checks.

Shubman stood still like he forgot to make any move. Ishan...his Ishan...his wife just packed him on his chicks. So this is how deja vu feels...

God Shubman is going to die soon it seems...

P.s: This is all my brain could cook. I am not really satisfied with this chapter let me know how is it....🙌

Note: may Sara ko Shubman ka ex banana chati thi but my baby aka bestie didn't like the idea and I can't say no to her so I changed it.