Even though doing so would be a violation of the laws that separate us, I just want to have her just for one day. Just one day, that's all I ask for.

I don't know when my desire grew into an obsession, a forbidden want, to cross the lines that should never be crossed, and steal her away, make her mine, just for one day.

To feel her close to me, to be able to smell her scent, hold her close, feel her breathing against me.

To make her mine, just for one day, would be an unforgivable mistake, but I don't even care.

And I hate that because I should care about the consequences. Not for myself but for her.

Today when I woke up dreaming about her, I had this strange need for a cold shower.

The mere thought of seeing her, hearing her, just the sight of her is enough to push my limits, make me feel hot under the collar, feeling a rush of blood.

The thought of her is now becoming something else, it's not curiosity anymore, it's not boredom. It's an obsession.

And I don't even want to try to stop.

I know that my feelings for her are not right. But thinking about her makes everything disappear, the thoughts of killing and torturing people disappear, being with her and taking her makes me wanna stop being a follower of Voldemort, the dark lord. that I never wanted to be in the first Place.

The very thought of this woman makes me wanna abandon everything, and focus on her. If she says "Come here", I would be there in a heartbeat.

Because of this woman, everything goes away. The dark thoughts and the stress and the pressure. Everything melts into nothingness, the only thing left is her.

All this from a human. A muggle.
But just the thought of her, of seeing her next to me, holding her hand, and walking into the sunset, make my days not so dark anymore.

But right now, I'm standing in front of the ruins of what used to be Hogwarts wizarding school, with Theodore Nott beside me. We were sent here to find if any rebels were hiding here, ever since the news about a secret order forming against dark lord, people have been flipping into rebels, I wouldn't blame them.

Hogwarts is nothing but ruins now, a mere shadow of what it used to be. the great castle, the magnificent, the place of magic and wonder, has been reduced to rubble and nothing more. I couldn't believe it. how can something so wonderful and beautiful be reduced to this level of ruin?

This is exactly how I would like the world to be once I have her, ruins. No one and nothing else aside from me and her.

The rebels aren't here, I searched through the entire premises and there are no signs of magic or rebels.

"Did you find anything?" I asked Nott

"Nothing," Nott said, his face expressing disappointment.

"You're sure about this? The news is saying that the rebels are using this castle as their base" I asked, slightly concerned.

"I'm sure, I checked the entire school, wall by wall. The rebels aren't here, maybe the news were just lies" Nott explained.

"Dark lord doesn't take any risk" I say to him, I'm his right hand I know he doesn't.

I sigh and lean against the wall, looking at the rubble that was once a great castle.

The Dark Lord would not like it if he found out that we didn't find anything. He's gonna be furious.

There are many things at stake, I've put all my trust and loyalty into the dark lord, and if he learns that I'm planning on leaving him, he will turn me into his enemy, and my mother too.