"I might have a solution for that. I haven't done this since fighting Bakugo, but it'll have to do." Y/N said. With that, he used his quirk to refill his body's adrenaline levels to max. His heartbeat became rapid, his pupils dilated, and the hair on his arms stood up. Y/N shook off the grip of Tetsutetsu, who had been helping him to stand. "Whoa! I feel like I just snorted cocaine or something!" Y/N screamed.

"Well, when you're like that, I guess your injury won't really matter as much. Let's give it a shot and get moving!" Kendo exclaimed. Based on everything she had seen and heard about the guy, she believed he could handle it and keep going.

Meanwhile:

"Ochaco, is your arm okay?" Tsu asked

"Yeah, it just grazed me." Uraraka replied. Her arm had a noticeable knife wound on her left arm. She kept a hand over it, trying to maintain pressure. Before the two girls stood a female villain. She was their height and age, wearing a mask and a school uniform of some kind. Her hair was up in messy buns and she had multiple knives and strange tubes strapped to her person. In her hand, she held a knife with some of Uraraka's blood on it.

"Shallow... Not much blood..." the villain said, examining the knife.

"That's mean, suddenly coming out slashing at us! Who are you?" Tsu demanded.

"I'm Toga! You two sure are cute. Uraraka and...Asui." Toga said.

"She knows our names." Uraraka whispered.

"Maybe from the sports festival. In any case, she knows who we are, which means we're at a disadvantage." Tsu added.

"There's not enough blood. Normally, I'd suck it out directly from the cut to get more, but this machine will start sucking if I just stick it in, so my work will progress very quickly." Toga said. As she was talking, she pulled out some kind of tube device with a needle.

"I'm sticking it in

"I'm sticking it in." Toga said, rushing forward.

"She's coming!" Uraraka yelled. Tsu immediately wrapped her long frog tongue around Uraraka's torso and threw her into the air.