❦Twenty-three❦

Skylar Perez

I daze off as Amanda rambles on and on and on about James. It's not that I don't care, but she's just talking so much. She's like non stop talking.

I'm pushed off her bed and land on the floor with a thud. I look up at a smug Amanda and glare at her.

"Why did you do that?" I ask as I get up and rub my butt.

"Because I needed to get your attention." She says. "It's quite obvious that you weren't listening at all."

"Pssh. I was obviously listening." I lie.

She rolls her eyes. "I had to listen to you about yours and Talons steamy night, but you don't listen to all the cute things James and I have been doing."

"Okay, okay. Sorry."

I sit back beside her on her bed and look at the tv show that's showing on the tv.

"Oh by the way, your boyfriend is here." I say.

She looks at me and then back to the tv.

"It's New Year's Eve, what are we going to do?" She asks.

"We are going to a party!"

The door opens and James walks in with a bag in his hands. He goes to Amanda and places a kiss to her lips and greets me.

"Ami, I need to talk to you." He says.

I continue watching the show when James clears his throat and I look at him.

"Alone." He says.

I gasp and stand up abruptly. "Fine. I know when I'm not wanted."

Amanda rolls her eyes at me. "Get out."

I scoff. "Fine."

I turn and start walking to Amanda's room door. I turn the knob to her door and open it. I smirk evilly as I turn around to look at them both.

"Use protection, kids!" I say and shut her door room closed.

I laugh as I go down the stairs and towards the front door.

"Shut the front door, you kaka!" Amanda yells.

"The front door is closed and don't forget to use protection!" I laugh evilly.

I slam the front door closed as I leave her house and go to mine.

I open my front door and am greeted with Ronnie hugging my legs.

"Hi, mummy!" She giggles.

"Hey, Ro. Why don't we go into the living room?" I ask.

She nods her head and we walk to the living room. We sit beside each other and watch tv.

❦❦❦❦

It's seven o'clock and I am dressing Ronnie up for the New Year's Eve party.

The party will be held at a banquet hall with my pack, the royal pack, Talons family and James' family.

I dress her in a yellow dress, white stockings and black flats. I tie her hair in a high ponytail and place a yellow bow on the ponytail.

"There, you are done." I say.

"Thank you!" She says.

I smile at her. "No problem, love. Go downstairs and wait for me."

She nods and leaves her room. I smile and walk out of her room and into my own.

I go into the bathroom and take a five minute shower. Once I'm done I wrap a towel around me and go into my walk in closet.

I put on red lace undergarments, a black tight mid-thigh dress and black heels. I put on simple makeup that consists of mascara, black eyeliner, and red lipstick. I curl the tips of my hair and let it flow down my back.

I leave my room and go down the stairs and into the living room. I see everyone there including Talon.

"Alright, let's go." Dad says.

❦❦❦❦

It's been hours since we arrived to the banquet hall and everyone seems to be having a blast.

"Shall we dance?" Talon asks with his hand extended out to me.

I place my hand in his and smile. "Of course."

He leads me to the dance floor and we start dancing to upbeat song that's on. Amanda and James join us and we all dance and laugh along with each other when one of us do a silly thing.

"Ladies and gentlemen! The countdown will begin shortly." Someone announces.

Talon wraps his arm around my waist and places a kiss on my cheek.

Everyone starts cheering and counting down. We yell along and look towards the large screen with the countdown.

"Three!" We yell.

"Two!" Talon turns me around to face him.

"One! HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

Talons lips crash down onto my lips in a heated kiss. We pull away slowly and rest our foreheads on each other.

He pecks my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

________________________

Short and sweet. 😁

Don't forget to Vote, comment, share & follow!

Sorry, I haven't updated this in awhile. I had major writers block, but my best friend, SkittleLover4Ever helped me out. Thanks! Love you, kaka. 💩

Not edited.

Hope you enjoyed! Until next time...

~ xoxo Jay.🐢