Chapter 1

Oakley's POV

The door to Club X opens and the security team ushers me in. "There's heaps of girls inside. Have fun, Oakley." The security close the door behind me.

When I get to the VIP section I have a picture of a woman on my phone that Ella wants me to use. She researched this girl and she doesn't have a family or friends that will notice that something has happened to her.

A beer is placed in front of me. "If you need anything else just wave us over, Sir."

"Thanks," I pick up the bottle and tip it back. My eyes scan over the crowd until I find the beauty that I'm going to take home with me tonight.

She's on the dance floor moving her body and a lot of men are watching her.

A bloke walks over to her and wraps his arms around her. He moves his body with hers and it looks like she's enjoying herself with him.

She looks in the direction of a dark corner of the room.

A man is standing there with a suit on. He's watching her carefully before walking into an office that's located close to where he's standing.

He must be the owner of the club.

When the song comes to an end I make my way down the stairs and head to the dance floor.

She looks at me as I approach her. A smile spreads across her face. "Hey, I've noticed you around here the last couple of weeks. I'm Zara."

"Oakley," I place my hand on her side. "Dance with me and then we can have a few drinks together."

"Okay," she starts moving to the song and then starts grinding on me. Making me hard.

Before the song ends I'm dragging her towards the VIP room. When we get there I lock the door behind me.

"I'm going to fuck you here, Zara. I bet you'll like that." I move her over to the table and bend her over it. Lifting her dress up I reveal her ass before removing the g-string she's wearing.

Unzipping my pants I pull my hard cock out.

"Protection," she groan out.

"I'm wearing a condom. You don't have to worry, beautiful." With that lie, I thrust into her.

Using that beautiful body of hers. "Fuck," she moans. "I'm gonna come, Oakley."

"Good, come for me." I keep thrusting in her until I feel my orgasm about to hit.

Her pussy tightens around my cock, which spurs me on and I dump my load into her. "Oakley, I thought you said you wore a condom? There's fucking cum coming out of me."

I quickly think of a reason to throw her off my trail. "The condom broke. I'm sorry."

She pulls her g-string up her legs. "It's okay. I'll just get the morning after pill tomorrow. As well as taking the birth control pill." Zara waves a waitress over and she places her drink order.

The waitress walks away from us and gets our drinks.

Zara looks over at the door and behind the window is the same man I saw hiding in the shadows.

Why is he showing up wherever Zara is? I thought she didn't have anyone that cares about her. Did Ella fail to notice anything about the owner of the club?

When I get home tonight I'll talk to her about it. That way we'll know what to do if we continue to have problems with that guy.

As if sensing I'm watching the guy disappears into the crowd. Pretending he wasn't there a few moments ago.

Zara turns around with a smile on her face. "Do you want to come over to my place? We can have a second and third round?"

"I'd like that."

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." She walks through the door and disappears into the crowd.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket I text Ella.

Me: Hey, Babe. She's been hooked, lined and sinked.

Ella: That's great.

Me: However, we have a problem.

Ella: What can I do to help?

Me: She's going to get the morning after pill in the morning and she also takes Birth control pills.

Ella: When you go to her place. Look for the Birth control box and bring it to me. I'll swap it out for Vitamins.

Me: Okay, she also wants me to use protection.

Ella: We'll provide the protection, but we'll put little holes in them so she'll fall pregnant.

Me: You have a brilliant mind, Babe. I'll see you tonight.

Ella: You can't. We're taking a break. You need to commit to this woman. Make her fall in love with you. That way everything will seem real to her.

Me: I don't like this part of the plan.

Ella: It needs to be done. Stop being a girl and do what I've asked.

Me: Okay, I love you.

Ella: Delete these messages. We don't need someone to get their hands on this exchange. They will use it against us and we don't need that headache.

I delete the messages just as Zara walks back into the room.

She has drinks in her hands. "The waitress was slammed with orders. She gave it to me before getting back behind the bar."

Taking the drink from her. "Thanks," I take a drink from the glass and move over to the table.

Zara sits across from me and takes a sip from her drink. She leans forward revealing some of her breasts through the dress. "I've been coming here for the last year and this is the first time I've seen you at this club. What are you doing here?"

"Picking up girls and drinking. You're the first one that I saw when I came here."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes," I take another drink. "Do you know what I also noticed."

"Tell me."

"That you like to dance with other men. Are you doing that to get a rise out of someone?

She shakes her head. "I don't know anyone that would get a rise out of me dancing with anyone. Besides I don't know anyone in town. I arrived in Sydney from Melbourne a week ago."

Looks like Ella is right about her having no one. However, the guy that runs this place keeps me rethink what I am doing. It's like he can see into my soul.

She stands up and moves towards me. "Do you want to get out of here? Go to my place and have a few more drinks? After all I'm celebrating getting a job. One that will help me pay the bills and brings groceries into the house."

"I do." Standing up I grab her hand and we leave the club together.

Before we can make it out the door we are stopped by the guy that runs the club. He looks at Zara. "Where are you going?"

She moves closer to me and wraps her arms around me. "I'm going home with my boyfriend." Zara pulls me away through the club and towards the exit.

When we get to the exit she smiles. "Do you know who that guy is?"

"Some douche that seems to be overprotective over me. I don't need his help. I can take care of myself."