Help from Stolas and Helping Stolas

Start from the beginning

An hour later there is a knock at the door. "Remember what I said." Lucifer opens the door and everyone sees Stolas and three more IMPs "hello Lucifer." He bows and walks in "Stolas it's great to see you again!" "And you as well, it has been quite some time since we last talked, why am I not surprised its for a favor" he teases Lucifer "yeah i know i'm sorry about that. Uh, who do you have with you??" He watches as the three IMP's look around holding guns and checking the place for any danger "no no it's alright, I enjoy being able to help. This is Blitz, Moxxie and Millie i had an incident a few months back and now they wont let me go anywhere alone"

Angel looks up at Stolas he's not wearing his heels so he's about 7 feet tall and stolas is 9 feet tall "whoa you're a tall one" Stolas smiles "yes, i suppose i am'' Blitz stands close to Stolas staring at Angle, Angel backs up. Charlie walks up to him "hello" Stoles hoots excited "oh my look at you! You have gotten so big! Last I saw you, you were only an itty bitty thing." She blushes very very slightly "I'm sorry I don't remember you" "nonsense how could you, you couldn't even walk last time we saw each other last my dear. Now from what your father told me is you need help getting word around for your hotel?" she nods "yes.. We haven't had a single person come.."

Stolas takes off his hat "well, show me around and tell me all about it and i will see what i can do" "what do you want in return?" Alastor says as he walks to him Blitz points his gun at Alastor "not too close." "oh, Blitzy is alright, i wasn't going to ask for anything in return" Charlie shakes her head "no we need to do something for you too!" "Let me think about it and I will get back to you on that one"

Alastor nods "Oh Prince this is Alastor he's in charge of running the hotel with me" "I see, oh I know you, you're that radio demon! I love your radio shows, you always play the best music, such a wonderful station to play while doing paperwork" Alastor bows "it's a pleasure to know you enjoy the same music as i your highness" Stoles chuckles

Charlie shows Stolas around and the three IMP's follow staying on full alert, then they sit on the couch and talk things over Bitzy and M&M form a wall by Stolas "alright, i can get the word about, as for before when you asked me what you could do for me, i need the help of that radio demon." "alastor?" Alastor appears and it scares stolas, they all point their guns at him "oh dear!" he holds his chest "you can be very creepy cant you, perfect timing, for my part i need your assistance."

Alastor nods, waiting for the next part "there is a man who's after my head. Like I said before a few months ago I had an accident and he almost succeeded.. I need him gone. Please.." Alastor smirks "your highness i would be delighted to! Do you have a name?" "Striker." the three IMP's growl an anger at the sound of his name. Alastor thinks "hm yes i am aware of him! That will be far too easy." Stolas smiles relieved "thank you so much!" Angel sits next to Stolas "sir i have a question." "Ask away!" "Lucifer said you're super important, why??" "anglllle be nice"

Charlie gets nervous "Oh no no i love questions! as a Goetia I was given a job to help benefit Hell, I am in charge of the eart's sky and stars, studying the history and prophecies they hold. '' As he says he raises his hands over his head and opens a portal showing the stars. Angel gasps "whoa!!" everyone gathers around "that's the earth sky??" Charlie says as she stares into it "yes, their night one at least. There are billions of starts all of which i am in charge of reading and studying."

he closes it "that's so cool!! Can you go to earth??" Angel is curious "well.. Uh yes i can open a portal to earth" Stolas gets nervous "i wa-" Angel gets cut off by Lucifer "nope, none of you are allowed on earth. That is not safe and against the rules, Stolas can go because it's part of his job. He tells me what the stars say, if it's important then I take it into account.

He needs to go every once in a while. But for that reason and that reason alone he is the only one that is allowed in the entirety of hell to step foot on earth. I'm not even allowed to go to earth" the IMP's looks around trying to hide their panic. Stolas smiles hiding his panic as well.