8

"Hello come on kids let's settle down now!" Seungmin shouted. Seungmin suddenly saw the cutest thing ever. Under the table Dae and Lunas hands were intertwined under the table.

"Mr Kim start already!"

"Oh-uh right!"

It had been a couple weeks since jeongins sudden crisis. The two had gotten closer though. It was kind of a tradition to visit jeongins house all the time and watch movies together whilst snuggling on each other. Last night they had watched the bee movie. Jeongin had waited to long and was gonna confess tonight..

And today they wanted to watch the cat returns.
Seungmin had always enjoyed going to the other boys house,he liked the cozy vibe he got from it.

The two immediately settled themselves on the couch with a bucket of popcorn and coke. Snuggling into eachother at the same time.
"I can't believe it! The cat princes dad is an ugly old pedo!" Jeongin said seungmin chuckling in response.

By the end of the movie Jeongin grew nervous as he knew he had to confess soon.

As the credits were playing Jeongin grew the courage and paused the movie.
'Hyung?'
'Yea innie what's wrong? You sound..unusual today..'seungmin asked
"I need to tell you something.' Jeongin stated

Seungmin was getting worried he really didn't know what was gonna happen

'Hyung..I like you I have for the past couple months that sudden outburst I had a couple weeks ago was because I was trying to figure out my feelings..it was really hard for me to confess or even think about it but it was really putting a lot weight on my shoulders and I-'

Jeongin was cut off by a pair of lips on his. The corner of Seungmins lips curved up forming a smile. Jeongin was shocked to say the least he'd never expected a kiss in response.

'Innie I love you too..but I need time I'm not ready for a relationship...yet..but please promise you will wait for me,wait until I'm ready..but I love you more than ever but the only thing i need is time so please don't leave me..not just yet,' seungmin confessed.

'I'll wait as long as it takes Minnie I'll wait until forever even if I have to' Jeongin answered
'I promise I'll wait'

'I love you Jeongin'

'I love you to seungmin hyung'

The end

K maybe there's an epilogue