3

"Guess what time it issss?!" Seungmin shouted across the classroom.

"Story time!" The students shouted.

'Hyung are you ready to go?' Jeongin asked.

'Yep just wait a sec' seungmin responded,the two boys were on a 'friend date' and wanted to go to the local beach to watch the sunset.

Once seungmin finally put on his shoes the duo set off to the beach. As the two were walking Jeongin spoke intending to spike up a conversation. 'Hyungggggg'

Seungmin hummed in response. 'Tag!' Jeongin caught seungmin by surprise and the younger boy was running like crazy. 'Hey get back here!'
Seungmin demanded. 'No can do!'

After ATLEAST half an hour of running the pair had made it to the beach. The beach was stunning the calming sunset was playing in the background whilst the waves were crashing against the sand.

The pink sand was soft and warm to walk on,the place just had such a warm aura to it. Seungmin approached a specific spot in the centre of the beach,getting a special view of the sunset.

'Come over here Jeongin!' Seungmin shouted. The mention boy jogged towards the spot where seungmin was sitting. Both boys had a wonderful time on their little 'friend date'. Whilst watching the sunset in a comforting silence for half an hour. Seungmins hand had made its way to jeongins.The boy intertwined their fingers whilst quite a visible blush made its appearance on both of the boys.

Seungmin was squeezing the latters hand often when Jeongin spoke up 'hyung? It's getting late when we head back would you like to stay at my place? Don't worry I live alone'
'Okay!' Seungmin replied. The duo still had let go of eachothers hands and were not gonna let go any time soon.

The sun had already gone down and the two boys headed back to jeongins place. On the walk back instead of their intertwined fingers,seungmin was actually caressing Jeongins hand with his thumb.

They were both blushing rapidly whilst walking home seungmin had never once taken his hand away from Jeongin.

"Sorry guys the day is already over let's start packing away then shall we?" Seungmin said as the students groaned. Seungmin chuckled to himself as he saw Dae stacking the chair for Luna.