7

"Mr Kim how could you make him cry like that!"

"I'm sorry kids it just happened I had no idea" seungmin apologised with a frown. Of course seungmin wasn't gonna give the whole piece of information about his life but just to say he cried was good enough for now.

The boy the extremely young boy was left. Left alone.On the side of the highway nowhere left to go.

That's where most people would've thought it ended a classic sad story. But it doesn't end there.

Soft snores could be heard by the boy Along with faint sniffling. The boy awoke in an unfamiliar area.

"Hello?" The boy called out nervously.

"Anybody there?" He continued

"Hey cutie~" A really raspy voice could be
"Welcome to hell!" Another voice called out a smirk visible in his voice.

Jeongin looked around trying to familiarise with his surroundings. He was in a basement. An old basement it was dark and he could only just make out the figures of two bodies they were much bigger and taller than him and towered of him making him seem small.

Little did he know those people would be the ones who were going to stay with him for 12 years of his life. They made it hell.

Jeongin would let out sobs every night because of the hell hole he had entered. They would play with his body his virginity was gone that night being only 8.

As it may seem he grew up fast. Faster than any child should grow. He thought nothing could fix him. But there was one night. One night that would change everything. One night he escaped he escaped for good.

He never got to see those jerks again. But the memories still hurt.

There Jeongin was sobbing whilst his figure was wrapped in a blanket. He had no friends let me remark. Apart from seungmin. Guess he was gonna call him.

Calling...

Ring..

Ring..

Ring..

'Hello?' Seungmin said.

'Hi' the younger replied a noticeable feeling of dread flowing through his quiet voice.

'Jeongin are you alright?'

'No.I am not fine hyung I'm upset really upset' Jeongin said back whilst his hiccups interrupted him.

'Jeongin I'll come over now if you want me to?'

'Yes please' the call then ended.

A couple minutes later a soft knock could be heard as Jeongin stumbled towards the sound source. His lack of energy and desperation told him to jump onto seungmin as soon as their eyes met. Which is exactly what he did.

To say seungmin was happy was an extreme understatement his heart practically stopped beating. He was upset to see Jeongin like this yet he couldn't be any more happy to be the one to comfort him.

By the end of the night the two fell asleep on the couch watching 'a love so beautiful' their faint snores filled the room as the whistle of the wind on a low volume played outside.

"Kids pack up now!"
A loud groan came.

Hiii I'm releasing a new book!
I have no idea what to call it but it's gonna be Minsung!