At the gate of Classic Mansion, Solmon White, Qin Gang, and his daughter, Warnia, the genius doctor Tianqi, his granddaughter Zhovia, Orvel, and others personally greeted them at the door.

Today, Classic Mansion closed doors and thanked guests, only to entertain Charlie alone.

Seeing Charlie, everyone’s expressions were stunned, and they clasped their fists and said respectfully: “Welcome Mr. Wade.”

Charlie glanced at the crowd and smiled faintly: “You guys came really early, when did you arrive?”

Warnia smiled slightly: “Mr. Wade, it’s rare for you to organize the game yourself. We must arrive a little earlier to show respect.”

For today’s dinner, Warnia deliberately dressed up and put on an elegant and noble black evening dress. The tulle lining outlines her perfect and slim curve, but it does not appear coquettish, but rather different. Charming.

Coupled with Warnia’s perfect facial features, she showed her temperament to the fullest.

Chapter 280

Charlie couldn’t help but look at it a few more times, and today’s Warnia is truly amazing.

If you compare her with Claire, the appearance and build of the two are almost equal to each other, but in terms of temperament, Claire is more than one grade lower than Warnia.

After all, Warnia is a daughter of the Song family, and her temperament is beyond the reach of an ordinary woman.

Aoxue also blushed and walked in front of Charlie, and also bowed.

Unlike Warnia, who is a mature and intellectual beauty, Aoxue’s heroic appearance is fused with the appearance of a current little woman, and it has a special flavor.

Aoxue painted light makeup, coupled with her own martial arts practice, the original temperament was like a snow lotus on an iceberg, extremely lingering.

However, after Charlie was in her heart, she became like a flower in full bloom in the spring sunshine, a little more tender.

At this moment, she looked at Charlie, her cheeks couldn’t help showing a crimson color, adding a little daughter’s gesture.

There was a strange flash in Warnia’s eyes on the side, a woman’s instinct made her subconsciously dampen Aoxue.

She thought to herself: This Aoxue of the Qin family, doesn’t have ideas for Mr. Wade?

Grandfather has instructed her to find a way to recruit Mr. Wade as the son-in-law of the Song family.

And she was really tempted by this proposal.

Could it be that Aoxue from the Qin family had the same thoughts as her own?!

Charlie didn’t know the thoughts of Warnia and Aoxue, but just smiled at everyone, and said: “You will remember from now on, get along with me, you don’t need too much red tape, I am a person who looks down on everything, you just need to treat me plainly.”

When everyone heard this, they waved their hands quickly.

Qin Gang reverently said: “What kind of status is Mr. Wade, we should serve respectfully and not break the rules!”