199-202

Chapter 199

At this moment, the Willson family compound.

The Old Mrs. Willson and Noah Willson are waiting for news that Harold has successfully seized the villa.

But unexpectedly, they received the news that Harold was seriously injured and arrested and detained by the police on the grounds that he was suspected of breaking into private houses and intentionally hurting others!

This made Old Mrs. Willson particularly angry!

She angrily said: “This must be done by Claire and her family again! It’s really unreasonable!”

Noah was very nervous when he heard that his son was injured, and said angrily: “Mom! Jacob is so arrogant! You have to call the shots for Harold! After all, he has always listened to your sayings, what you say, he will look at you! “

“It’s natural!” The Lady Willson snorted coldly, and said, “What if their family has that villa? Isn’t it an empty shell? No money, no power, how can they fight us! Not only do they want to take the villa It will cost them a painful price if they get it!”

As he was talking, someone came in to pass a message: “Lady Willson, Solmon, the head of the White family, has just arrived!”

“Oh?” the Lady Willson blurted out, “please come in quickly! I was just about to ask you why he should give the villa to that family. White family are also our in-laws, so how can he break his elbow!”

As she was talking, Solmon flew over with his nephew Gerald.

The two of them came over, and they had retired.

In fact, Gerald was a little tired of losing Wendy, the main reason was that Wendy’s family really couldn’t make it to the table.

So, when the uncle said that he would divorce, he did not object, even let the uncle be Master here.

Seeing the two coming in, Mrs. Willson hurriedly greeted them and said, “Oh, my in-laws are here, why don’t you say hello in advance!”

Solmon sneered, and said, “Mrs. Willson is so majestic!”

Old Mrs. Willson didn’t know what Solmon’s words meant, she squeezed out an awkward smile, and said, “Why are you saying this?”

After that, she said to Noah quickly: “It’s rare that President White came to the door in person. Don’t you come here quickly and invite President White to sit in? This is your future in-laws!”

“I won’t come in.” Solmon waved his hand with a cold face, and said, “I came here today, mainly to talk about the marriage between the two families.”

Mrs. Willson hurriedly said: “Please rest assured, Mr. White, the courtesy we should have at the wedding banquet, there will be no less, please say it Mr. White if you have any requirements.”

Solmon said coldly: “Then I will make a long story short. Our White family has recently thought about it and felt that the different ways are not conspiring for us to get along together. Therefore, this time we are here to cancel the marriage contract between Gerald and your Wendy.”