𝔼𝕟𝕘𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 | Minlix

✴✶  🎀 Start 🎀  ✶✴

The sun rose on a crisp Saturday morning, painting the sky in hues of soft pinks and oranges. In the bustling city of Seoul, Minho, a young man with a heart full of love and anticipation, stood outside his apartment, heart pounding with excitement. He had been planning this day for months - a surprise trip for his beloved boyfriend, Felix.

Felix, a free-spirited soul with an infectious laughter, was still asleep inside their cozy apartment. As Minho entered their bedroom, he couldn't help but smile at the sight of his love peacefully dreaming. With gentle hands, Minho shook Felix awake, whispering, "Wake up, my love. We have an adventure awaiting us."

Felix, groggy from sleep, rubbed his eyes and looked at Minho with a mix of confusion and curiosity. "What's going on, Minho?" he asked, his voice laced with sleepiness.

Minho's eyes sparkled with excitement as he handed Felix a neatly wrapped envelope. "Open this, and you'll find out," he said, unable to contain his joy.

Intrigued, Felix opened the envelope and his eyes widened as he read the words on the paper inside. It was a plane ticket to Jeju Island, a picturesque paradise known for its breathtaking landscapes and romantic ambiance. Felix looked up at Minho, his heart swelling with gratitude and happiness. "We're going to Jeju?" he exclaimed, disbelief evident in his voice.

Minho nodded, a smile playing on his lips. "Yes, my love. I wanted to take you on a special trip, just the two of us. Are you ready for an adventure?"

Without hesitation, Felix threw his arms around Minho, tears of joy brimming in his eyes. "Thank you, Minho. This is the best gift ever."

With their bags packed and excitement bubbling in their hearts, Minho and Felix made their way to the airport. The plane ride to Jeju was filled with laughter, whispered promises, and stolen glances that spoke volumes of the love they shared. As they landed on the island, a sense of tranquility washed over them, the salty ocean breeze mingling with the scent of blooming flowers.

Their days on Jeju were a dream come true - exploring hidden beaches, indulging in delicious local cuisine, and dancing under the stars with nothing but love in their hearts. Each moment spent together only strengthened the bond between Minho and Felix, their love growing deeper with every passing day.

As the trip neared its end, Minho felt a mix of nerves and excitement building up inside him. He knew the time had come to reveal the surprise he had been keeping from Felix all along.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in a canvas of fiery hues, Minho led Felix to a secluded spot overlooking the ocean. The sound of waves crashing against the shore filled the air, adding a sense of serenity to the moment.

"Felix, there's something I need to tell you," Minho began, his voice steady but filled with emotion. Felix turned to face him, his eyes searching Minho's face for clues.

Taking a deep breath, Minho got down on one knee, his eyes never leaving Felix's. "Felix, from the moment I met you, my life has been filled with light and love. You are my rock, my best friend, and the love of my life. Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Felix stood frozen, his heart pounding in his chest. Tears welled up in his eyes as he looked at Minho, the man he loved with all his heart. "Yes, Minho. Yes, a thousand times yes," he whispered, his voice filled with overwhelming joy.

As the sun set, casting a golden glow over the two lovers, Minho slipped a sparkling ring onto Felix's finger, sealing their love in a promise that would last a lifetime. The ocean whispered its blessings, the stars twinkled in celebration, and the hearts of Minho and Felix beat as one, forever entwined in a love story written in the stars.

And so, on a magical evening in Jeju Island, Minho's surprise trip turned into the beginning of a new chapter in their love story - one filled with endless adventures, unwavering love, and the promise of a future together, forever and always.

✴✶  🎀 End 🎀  ✶✴
__

A

/N: As a big thank you for over 1K reads, I decided to post two stories back to back.🙃