part 40 (his baby girl)

Beginne am Anfang

When a girl comes

???: Good morning sir, good morning, mam

Mrs.jeon: Good morning, jai .

Jai: Where is jungkook, sir?

Mr.jeon : In studying (coldly)

Jai left

Mrs.jeon: Tell me one thing, how was jai?

Mr.jeon : hm?(confused)

Mrs.jeon: For my jungkook, she is perfect . Also, she is close to jungkook

Mr.jeon: she is just an employer . Stop over thinking.

In France *****

Yn's pov ***

From morning Jungsung is sad so I take half day from office.  And come to pick up him.

Yn and jungsung are walking .

Yn: My baby's mood is still off

Jungsung: No, Mama, I am OK ( fake smile )

Yn: What about ice cream

Jungsung: Not in mood, Mama

Yn: But I have mood (pout).

Seeing yn's face, jungsung started smiling

Jungsung: ok, let's go ( smile)

Yn: That's like my baby.

Yn and jungsung come to an ice cream shop.  One waiter came and asked the order.

Yn: one vanilla , and baby, which one do you want ?

Yn looks at jungsung, but he is lost in something else.  Yn look at the direction where jungsung is looking at.

And yn see guy was playing with his son . Yn can understand.

Yn: baby (softly called him again)

Jungsung: hm( confused)

Yn : Which one do you want?

Jungsung:Whatever you like.

Yn and jungsung come home back. But jungsung mood is still off.

Yn is making dinner

Yn's pov ****

What I did is it wrong? But whatever I did, it's all for my baby.  As a mother, at that point, I don't know what to do.  What I did is all for my baby. He doesn't love me, so he will never love my baby
also.

Yn's and jk's memories started to come in front of her eyes

*******
Jk: Did you trust me, love?

Yn: hm-m (shocked)

Jk: Nothing.  I love you ( kiss on yn's lips and smile)
********

Yn come out from her, though, and come to room to jungsung for dinner. But she heard jungsung was talking to someone.

Yn look at him, but he is taking with with jk photo.

( yn have jk photos.  Jungsung knows how his father looks like.  His father's name is, but he never met his father.  Yn always told he he is out for work)

Jungsung back is facing yn, so he can't see her.

Jungsung: dadda, please come back to us.  You can have a job here and then we will live together. Then I can meet you every day.  You know what, dadda, my friends say you don't love me.  That's why you don't live with us. That's why you never meet.  They all have their dad, and they live together.

Yn was silently crying hearing her son's words.

Jungsung: That day, one of my class mate come with a new game . He played the game with everyone. I told him that I also  wanted to play with him.  But he say go and told your dadda. He also said "sorry your dadda doesn't love you, so he will never buy you this."  When you come you will buy a new game for me then I will say everyone that my dada also loves me.

Yn came back to the kitchen and started crying.

Yn: Now I understand I did wrong, not just with Kook but also with my baby.  (Crying )

Jk pov ***

Jk is working on his cabin.  When someone knocks on the door

Jk: Come in (coldly)

Jack: Sir, you gonna stay here

Jk: Hmm

Jack:ok, sir. But you have to go to France tomorrow.

Jk: ok.

Jack left.

Jk closed the laptop and went to his personal bedroom. Which one is attached with his office cabin

Nowadays, jk spends his most time in office and lives there .

Jk lost his tie. Open a wine bottle and start drinking .jk is sitting on the floor and drinks the whole bottle.  When the bottle's got finished, he threw it.  It 's broken into pieces just like his heart.