Jimin was sitting beside Yoongi while waiting for others. Since they were host they arrived earliest.

"Why they are taking so much time am bored ", Jimin said

"They must be coming...and if you are bored we can do something fun minie", Yoongi smirked

Jimin looked Yoongi weirdly with red cheeks "wh-what do you me-an?"

Yoongi pulled Jimin closer by waist facing him and leaned closer " I really love when you shutter while blushing, I can't believe your duality. Are you same Jimin who defeated Yoon Jae?"

" I am bu-but I don't know what happens to me when you come near ", Jimin said nervously

" Do you feel uncomfortable?", Yoongi asked

" No I feel good and nervous at same time. I feel tons of butterflies creating ticklish feeling in my abdomen ", Jimin said honestly and smiled

" Am happy that I make you feel like that love ", Yoongi wishpered at Jimin's lips and captured them .

Jimin closed his eyes feeling Yoongi's moving lips when they heard a voice from behind

"Oh shit my holy eyes!"

Yoonmin broke the kiss and looked at Taehyung who was covering his eyes with his palm .

"Oh officer Kim come and sit we are done ", Yoongi said making Taehyung remove his palm from eyes and smile apologetically " am sorry Mr Min I didn't mean to -"

"It's ok Officer Kim ", Yoongi smiled while Jimin was glaring at his best friend.

After few minutes, Yoongi ordered ice cream , while they were waiting for other's.

"Ahh open your mouth ", Yoongi said feeding Jimin

Jimin did same

They were totally ignoring Taehyung's presence and acting all lovy dovy .

Taehyung dialed a number" hello kookie when will you come , seeing your brother and brother -in -law making me feel alone !", Taehyung whined almost in low voice careful not to be audible to the couple sitting in front of me .

" Aww my tiger , I just finished my classes and heading directly there just hang a bit more , fighting !", Jungkook chuckled and cut the call not before saying "love you! "

After a while

Jin, Hoeseok and Namjoon also arrived.

Taehyung was patienceless " where is my bunny?"

Finally Jungkook arrived " hello everyone I guess am late - ", Jungkook felt a pair of arms wrapping around him making his eyes wide " oh Kookie finally you came !"

Everyone looked at Taekook in shock because they still didn't know about them dating.

Jungkook saw everyone giving them what the fuck look .