Chapter 6:🪻Iris🪻

*A/N: This will be a filler chapter

*A/N: This will be a filler chapter.*

Chapter 6: 🪻Iris🪻

San & WooYoung were facing a tough dilemma.

They overheard The Cupid King's conversation with HongJoong. Both of them were shocked to find out Sung HanBin was in their own world.

The Cupid King managed to erase Sung HanBin's memory of this night & sent him home.

Which is why they were facing a tough dilemma.

It was two people they cared about a lot.

Zhang Hao who they were assigned too.

And The Cupid King who was their boss.

The Cupid King trusted his Cupids with his life.

He would be willing to forgive his Cupids for their own actions & mistakes. "We really can't win in this situation." San whispers quietly to WooYoung.

"What should we do ?" WooYoung whispers quietly to San.

"We have no other option. Unless we want The Cupid King & Zhang Hao to both be mad at us. I think we should just tell The Cupid King what we know."

"I guess you're right." WooYoung whispers.

"It couldn't hurt to do the right thing." San whispers. "What do you mean ?" A loud voice startles both Cupid's out of their very own skin.

"Mingi! Oh my god I almost had a heart attack!"

San raised his voice at him accidentally.

He & WooYoung had their hands over their fast pounding hearts. "Oh I'm sorry it wasn't my intention to scare you or WooYoung." Mingi said.