・.・✫Twenty-Six

୨⎯ Chapter 26⎯୧
"A True King"

୨⎯ Chapter 26⎯୧"A True King"

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

WITH AN UNWAVERING calmness, I met Aragorns eyes, "For Frodo," I murmured, my voice a quiet yet resolute vow, echoing with determination.

With a swift motion, Aragorn raised his sword, a beacon of hope amidst the encroaching darkness. With a thunderous battle cry, he surged forward, leading the charge against the oncoming horde of orcs. Merry and Pippin dashed after him, their unwavering loyalty propelling them into the heart of the fray.

As the chaos of battle unfolded around us, I felt a surge of adrenaline coursing through my veins. With each step, we pressed forward, determined to stand with Aragorn and our comrades against the encroaching darkness.

I found myself surrounded by a horde of snarling orcs, their twisted faces contorted with malice as they lunged towards me. With a swift motion, I called upon the earth itself, commanding it to rise and protect me.

Beneath my feet, the ground trembled as jagged rocks erupted from the earth, forming a barrier between me and the oncoming foes. With a focused intensity, I hurled boulders and stones at the encroaching orcs, each impact sending them sprawling to the ground.

As the orcs closed in, I summoned vines and roots to entangle them, ensnaring their limbs and halting their advance. With each flick of my wrist, I unleashed torrents of earth and stone, driving back the relentless tide of enemies.

As I scanned the battlefield, my gaze fell upon Legolas, locked in combat with a towering troll alongside Aragorn. With a determined stride, I rushed to their aid, my heart pounding with adrenaline.

"Fancy meeting you here!" I called out, summoning a wave of earth to trip up the troll's massive feet.

Legolas flashed me a grin, his eyes sparkling with mischief even amidst the chaos of battle. "always arriving fashionably late to the party."

"Better late than never," I retorted, conjuring a thicket of thorny vines to ensnare the troll's arms, restraining its movements.

As we continued to push the troll, I was thrown to the side, letting out a yell of pain in response. I heard Legolas yell my name but the world seemed to fall still as I tried to regain my strength.

Just as I did, I heard a large booming noise and my head turned in astonishment as the towering spire of Barad-dûr crumbled before our eyes, its dark reign coming to a decisive end.

As the Eye of Sauron vanished in a final, desperate act, a wave of cheers swept through our army, cheers coming from everyone as the orcs, trolls and other creatures of Saruman retreated.