Kiss marks, party and alcohol

Johnnie was sitting on the living room minding his own business before he was interrupted by a call. Johnnie took his phone to see who was calling him, it was Tara. Johnnie picked it up to be greeted by Tara.
"Hey Johnnie! Wanna come to a party? I know you hate going out but please? Take Jake with you, at least he likes going out!"
Johnnie listened and he didn't get to say anything before Tara continued.
"It's Sam and Colby's party so you guys don't have any other choice but to come. Tell Jake, i'll send you messages to where it is and yada yada."
Tara hangs up after saying her bye-byes. Johnnie stared at his wallpaper and sighed. Moment passed by and Johnnie decided to go and tell Jake. Johnnie walked to the terrace of their house to see Jake sitting down and smoking a cigarette. Jake looked up and smiled.
"What's up?"
Jake asked his head tilted. Johnnie walked to sit besides Jake.
"Sam and Colby are having a party. We are forced to go there."
Johnnie said that last part with a joking tone. Jake nodded.
"Oh cool we'll go then."
Jake shrugs. Johnnie looked at Jake.
"Dude you smell like cigarettes."
Johnnie stated the obvious jokingly and Jake laughed.
"No shit sherlock."
Jake said and threw the half smoked cigarette on the ground. Johnnie's phone rang again, this time it was a message from Tara.

Tara: "The party is held at __________, at 7pm."
Johnnie: "ok🦇🤟"

Jake glanced over and chuckled.
"Dude what are all of those emojis for."
Johnnie laughs and nudged Jake on the shoulder.
"Shut up."
Johnnie decided to go get ready and so did Jake, both guys went to their own rooms doing whatever. Johnnie did his normal routine on his hair, he did black and purple eyeshadow. Johnnie put on a pair of skinny jeans with holes, fishnets underneath them, a white and black striped shirt with a black leather jacket on top.. Jake usually doesn't take long to get ready— as we all know— but he took slightly some more time this time because he wanted to put on eyeliner, nothing too crazy tho. Jake had seen those 'guyliner' tik toks and wanted to do it himself. Jake was the first one to get ready which didn't surprise anyone. Jake knocked on Johnnie's door.
"Come in!"
Johnnie yelled and Jake stepped inside. Johnnie was almost ready but he was struggling to put on his bracelets.
"Need help?"
Jake asks with a laugh and Johnnie nodded.
"Pretty much so."
Jake stepped closer to Johnnie to help him out. Jake ended up helping with Johnnie's necklaces as well. Johnnie sighed as Jake was standing behind him closing the necklace for him. Johnnie looked at the floor in thought. Jake tapped Johnnie's shoulder.
"All ready."
The two guys started heading to the party. Jake was driving and Johnnie was being the passenger princess like always. After a moment of driving they finally arrived to the place. Jake looked around as he stepped out from the car.
"You won't open my door for me?"
Johnnie yelled from the car and chuckled at his own joke. Jake rolled his eyes and marched on the other side to open the door for him, Johnnie actually didn't wait for that but whatever. Music was already blasting inside the house and it could be heard through. The house was surrounded by parked cars, there was going to be lots of people.
"Jakeee! Johnniee!"
Jake and Johnnie both turned to the door to see Tara walking over. Her hair was down and slightly wavy, she wore a black dress and she had gold jewelry. "You guys actually came."
She said in a surprised tone. "Of course we did." Jake said and looked down at Tara. "Your short even with those heels." He continued with a joke of his, Tara rolled her eyes and Johnnie laughed slightly. "Very clever Jake, now come." Tara said before marching back inside the house, jake and johnnie followed behind. Jake was immediately greeted by Sam with a hug.
"Long time no see!"
Sam said hugging Jake tightly, Jake hugging him back with a friendly smile. Johnnie stood behind Jake awkwardly before Sam hugged him afterwards. "Nice seeing you too." Sam chuckled. Jake looked around the room, there was balloons that said "11milj", it was obviously a party for them hitting 11 miljon in YouTube which was a lot. Jake turned around. "Hey congrats." Jake said with a chuckle. Johnnie congratulated Sam also. Colby walked towards the 4 of them to greet and hug them as well. They chatted for a little bit before Sam, Colby and Tara had left Jake and Johnnie together. Jake turned to Johnnie. "Well should we look around?" Jake asked his head slightly tilted, Johnnie nodded. There were bunch of people they knew beforehand such as Larray, Benoftheweek, JcCaylen, the sturniolo triplets, Trisha, Corey, Hansumfella and yada yada, but also bunch of people they had no idea who they were.