Chapter 7

21st March 2014, Sokovian Base, Cafeteria

"What is your name?" The girl twin, Wanda asked her.

"Nyx" she smiled at them.

They reluctantly smiled back at her.

"Why are you here?" The boy, Pietro asked.

"I was brought here by force, I don't want to be powerful or fight for them" she glared at the guards.

"Well that explains the handcuffs and how high you are" Pietro snorted, Wanda hit her brother on the shoulder, shooting her a look of apology.

She smiled at them both. "I am already powerful, Pietro, They just know that keeping me high will keep me from blowing this whole place up"

"You have fire powers, yes?" Wanda asked.

Her eyes widened when the sandwich on her plate caught on fire in one second, and was out on the other, giving it a toasted look.

They both looked at her in wonder.

"How can you control it so well already?"

"I learnt from an already young age, to use an energy similar to this"

"You are a witch" Wanda's eyes widened with her brother's as she accidentally blurted out the words.

Nyx smiled, she had dropped her occulumency shields and guided Wanda through her mind, without giving up complete control.

The girl had been trying to get in her mind since the start of the conversation, though the shields stopped her.

"I'm trusting you with this information" she said a she took Wanda's hand, wandlessly healing all the blisters, scars and welts, she repeated the same procedure with Pietro.

They both looked at her gratefully, and nodded.

"Will you teach me?" Wanda asked. "To control?"

"Yes"

She took down the muffliato.

___________________________________

Unknown time, Sokovian Research Base

"Stand" her legs immediately stiffened as she stood up again. The ropes holding her hands elevated were used as a crutch for her to stand.

"Who is your master?"

"Me" she said fiercely.

"Wrong answer" and the whipping started again.

Her screams were what kept Wanda and Pietro from killing the project leader.

Somehow, in the short period of time that she had been here, she had earned their loyalty.

They trusted her more than Hydra.

But it was not enough for them to believe her about Tony Stark, so she backed off.

They weren't a harm to all the avengers, just Stark.

She didn't know if that made things any better.

She was brought back to the present, quite forcefully, when she felt her right arm break from being twisted.

She screamed in agony.

"Who is your master?"

"Me!" She screamed out.

"Wrong again, we could do this all day" the smirk in her torturer's voice made her heart freeze as she was kicked at the back of her knees.

She fell, hitting her knees on the concrete ground with an audible sound.