Chapter 5

7th January 2014, S.H.I.E.L.D HQ, Training Room

"You know, glaring at the bag won't magically make it ready for you to beat it again" She heard the voice of Natasha Romanoff as the woman walked into the room with long strides, radiating confidence.

She was quick to snark back. After the first few weeks of awkwardness, she was now very much close friends with the spy, well as much as close someone could be to the black widow.

And from what she learnt, the redhead had a sharp wit and very, very dry humor.

"No but you're forgetting I'm a witch" she said as she raised her hand and flicked her wrist, making the punching bag float over towards her and repair itself, ready for her to unleash her temper on it again.

She walked towards it but was stopped by the redhead's hand on her wrist.

"You know Coulson wanted you on the team" She said.

"Well I'm not on the team of his newbies am I?" Nyx said as she got out of her hold and started punching again.

One

Two

Three

She liked Phil Coulson. He was her S.O when both Clint and Natasha were on S.T.R.I.K.E team missions. She was one of th few people who knew that he was still alive after the event on the helicarrier.

He had been dead, but was bought back to life.

Four

Five

Six

She of course, didn't believe them when they said that they had bought him back from death, but she just nodded an refrained from questioning them.

Instead Nyx was using her learned hacking skills to hack the S.H.I.E.L.D database.

Which was proving to be a bit difficult, but it wasn't an immediate worry, so she was fine with it taking time.

The bag was swinging harder now, coming back with much more force, she gave as good as she got.

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

She had, within the first three months of joining the agency, finished her training with both handlers.

Nyx was put on a mission as soon as she was declared an official agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. During that time she has also worked hard to put her magic into right and change her appearance permanently.

Eleven

Twelve

Thirteen

Fourteen

Fifteen

Sixteen

She went from brunette to black hair and even changed her skin tone to be a shade darker than her natural ivory skin.

Her height and weight went through changes as she started exercising regularly and she could proudly say that she now had muscles.

Her eyes went from an icy blue colour to a jade green colour.

The cracks were appearing on the bag again.
She swings again.

Seventeen

Eighteen