S1 E20: Nothing Personal

Start from the beginning

Coulson joined her and grabbed the young agent, "okay, okay! We need to hold it together. Listen", Fitz pushed some things from the table as a tear fell from Jemma's eye, "all that anger, all that pain, you need to hold it in and focus it on Joy and Skye. They're alive. And Angela just walked out of here hand in hand with someone she knows is a murderer, because she's playing him. Just liked he played us. She's already left us a clue-", he dangled the necklace before the duo,"-she made sure we would be on the same page", he then pulled Fitz up, "Fitz. Fitz. We have to fix the communications. We have to track that plane. Can you do that?", Fitz sighed and stared the man in the eye before nodding, "good. I know Joy, she's got a plan and she's with Skye so they'll thought of everything. We're gonna find them before Ward figures out what her plan is", Fitz left the room, head down, followed by Simmons while Coulson looked around, "come on, Angela. What's your play?"

 What's your play?"

Los Angeles

Skye walks ahead of Ward and Joy, "can't remember the last time I sat in a restaurant", Ward nodded at her.

"I know. It's been all tubes, tunnels and plane food"

Joy turned to look at him, hand still clasped in his, "I'm feeling pie for dessert"

"Dessert?", he looked over the blondes head to Skye, "I was going we'd be done by the time I finished coffee"

The hacker shot him an amused look, "you have any idea how long it'll take to decrypt this drive?"

"For you? I figured ten minutes"

Skye shook her head, "not even close. The GPS will take a hot second to calibrate, but I'm working on a laptop so even at three cycles per byte, there are still terabytes of data-"

"Spare me the details. Give me the time frame"

Joy looked at Skye, "an hour would be a miracle", Joy had an hour to make a plan for them.

Ward looked between the girls, "Coulson needs this yesterday"

Skye stopped walking and faced the man, "my laptops not a Time Machine, Ward. That's the science"

Joy placed a hand on his chest, "just think of this as our first date", he gave her a smile, but his care was becoming more wooden by the minute and his patience was beginning to thin.

He walked into the restaurant, "guess you'll get your pie then", Joy looked to Skye and whispered into her ear as she passed.

"By us some time", the two then followed Ward into the diner and found themselves a seat.