𝟔 . 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌

ابدأ من البداية

I started to drink the whiskey, finishing it in one sip. there wasn't much of it since it was a small glass.

Lucifer - "Are you ready for tomorrow?"

Y/N - "Yeah.. I mean I hope I'm ready. I haven't been one of these situations ever since my old job."

Lucifer - "Yeah. I just hope we survive this thing.."

Y/N - "Me too."

The silence rise as noone of us spoke up for a bit. We just let the comfortable silence cave in. As the silence got louder, I looked at Lucifer who was already looking at me. We stared into eachothers eyes deeply, knowing that the feeling was there.

My stomach started to fill up with butterflies and my heart skipped multiple beats. I could also feel my face heat up as we looked at eachother.

Lucifer then got closer to me, our bodies almost touching as he brought his hand up to my cheek, which I immediately leaned into. He wrapped his other hand around my waist. I smiled as I leaned onto his hand as he smiled. I can see tints of red on his cheeks showing that he's blushing.

Lucifer - "May I?"

He asked. I swear I was about to get a heart attack. All I did was smile widely and nod eagerly. He started to lean in closer as I followed, our lips being inches from eachother. As our lips were about to connect, we stopped as we heard a familiar voice yell out to us.

Angel Dust - "I FUCKING KNEW IT."

My eyes went wide as I leaned back from him and looked at Angel who was with Husk, standing next to him with a smug smile. I looked away from them, obviously embarrassed from us being caught.

Lucifer - "How long were you guys there for?!"

Angel Dust - "Long enough to know that you guys have a thing for eachother."

Lucifer blushed at the comment, looking away from them, letting go of my waist. I then remembered something about the two at the door.

Y/N - "Wait a damn minute- Angel don't you have a thing going on with Husk as well?"

I asked, looking at the both of them smirking. Husk went wide eyed, blush creeping onto his cheeks as he looked away, all embarrassed while Angel was buffering and didn't know what to say.

Angel Dust - "Whaaat-? No! Thats not- no.."

I tried to keep in a laugh but I couldnt. I ended up laughing a lot as he tried to deny the allegations of him and Husk. Lucifer looked at me and chuckled, placing a hand over his mouth.

Y/N - "Sure, Angel. Sure you guys arent together."

I said, turning away from the and leaning your front body on the edge.

Angel Dust - "UGH! Husk, we are leaving. Come on!"

Husk - "Wait we are-?"

Before he could finish, he got dragged away by a flustered Angel. I laughed as I watched him get dragged away, disappearing into the halls of the hotel.

Y/N - "Man, Cherri owes me so much money now."

Lucifer quickly turns to me, confused and curious.

Lucifer - "Wait what?"

Y/N - "Me and Cherri placed a bet to see if they would date or not, and I won. So now, Cherri owes me 100 dollars!"

Lucifer - "What?! Thats so much money! In out currency atleast."

Y/N - "Yeah! I could rent an apartment with that money! But, Im gonna be responsible and save it up!"

Lucifer - "Good idea."

The silence grew yet again as both of us refused to talk at the moment. I looked over to Lucifer who was looking out into the city. I was about to speak up but he beat me to it.

Lucifer - "So, should we.. continue what we were doing?"

He asked me with a smirk, getting closer to me. I smirked back and put my arms around his shoulders.

Y/N - "Why not?~"

I whispered. As I said that, I leaned closer down to him and kissed him. He immediately kissed back as the moment soon turned into a make-out session.

I felt my stomach twist and turn as he kissed me passionately. He brought his hand back up to my cheek, cupping it while his other free hand went back to my waist.

I hummed into the kiss as I felt jolts of pleasure go through your body as we both had our moment. I felt him dragging your body closer to his, there being no space in between our bodies as we kissed.

I pulled away to catch some breath, looking into his dazed eyes. I smiled. taking deep breaths as he smiled aswell, kissing me on the forehead. I giggled from this. hugging him tightly. He immediately hugged me back, holding me close as if I were leaving for good.

Lucifer - "I love you.."

He whispered softly into my ear. I could feel my body temperature rise the second I heard that. I smiled widely and said,

Y/N - "I love you too.."