𝟐 . 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

LUCIFER POV

Huh, that was weird. I'm guessing she's afraid of the people outside? Eh i don't know.

I now notice that the silence between us is getting louder and really awkward. We all look at eachother wondering what to do. It says quiet for a few more seconds before I speak up.

Lucifer - "Should we open the door?"

They all turn towards me as I speak. A few shrug and the others stay quiet.

Angel Dust - "I've never seen her that scared before in my life."

Husk - "You knew her before she came here, right?"

Angel Dust - "Yeah, we basically grew up with eachother. But when she arrived, she told me she'd be staying here since she don't have a jo-"

He stops talking and his eyes widen. We all make a confused face and wonder what hes thinking. "What could be so scary for Y/N to run away like that?" I thought.

Angel Dust runs up the stairs quickly and looks out the window. Me and a few others look out a different window. Theres a grey truck that has the word splattered "I.M.P." on the side.

Lucifer - "Wait, Isn't I.M.P. an assassin company?"

Angel Dust - "Yeah, Y/N used to work with them. Knowing them they're either gonna try to take her back, or kill one of us."

Everyone went wide eyed. Vaggie whispered something into Charlies ear and then she ran off into the hallway. Angel takes a few guns out of his.. somewhere and gives them to the others, keeping one for himself.

Sir Pentious - "Wait, is anyone gonna check up on Y/N?"

Heads turn towards his direction, some people look around at the others, wondering whos gonna check up on her. I thought about for a minute and decided my decision.

Lucifer - "Ill go check on her."

Everyone looks at me as if I'm some psycho.

Vaggie - "Lucifer, you're our most strongest weapon! We need you out here with us!"

Lucifer - "I know, I'll just be a couple minutes. If anything bad happens while I'm gone, just yell out to me."

I run out into the hallway while everyone else calls out to me to come back. I just keep running.

As I run down the hallway, I realize that I don't know Y/N's room number. I slow down to catch me breath for a few seconds before taking off again.

While running, I see Charlie run fast with a couple of angelic spears for her and Vaggie. I start to run to her while trying to get her attention.

Lucifer - "CHARLIE!"

I yell out, She notices me and runs towards me aswell.

Charlie - "DAD! Are you alright?! Are the others okay?!"

Lucifer - "Yeah, I'm alright and the others are fine too. But I need to know what room number is Y/N's"