A meaning

This is a piece of something from one of the books I recommended
The purpose of your life is far greater than your own personal fullfillment, your peace of mind, or even your happiness. It's far greater than your family, your career, or even your wildest dreams and ambitions. If you want to know why you were placed on this planet, you must begin with God. You were born by his purpose and for his purpose.
This part kinda hit me

The search for the purpose of life has puzzled people for thousands of years. That's because we typically begin at the wrong starting point- ourselves . We ask self centered questions like what do I want to be? EeeeledWhat should I do with my life? What are my goals, my ambitions, my dreams for my future ? But focusing on ourselves will never reveal our life's purpose. The Bible says " it is God who directs the lives of his creatures; everyone's life is in his power "
Job 12:10
Ephesians 1 : 11
Mathew 16 : 25
Romans 8: 6
1 Corinthians 2:7
To some of who don't agree that there is a God (not up there but everywhere because he lives in every believer, besides saying God is up there is kinda degrading. Trust me.) There is one we shall get to that point in time.
We're all learning
Tell your view in this but please don't forget to press that vote down there.