the extra no one asked for @myself B]

(infinity's past)

[TW: abuse, alcohol, smoking, burns, and being locked in a room]

(no ones pov)

she (ALL PRONOUNS) was in her room, doing reading homework. she hated how she couldnt understand it like math.

''this is so confusing..'' she mumbled as she tried to do it. ''should I.. get dad.?'' she shook her head slightly. ''no.. I don't want last time to repeat..'' she looked at her hand.

when she did this, she saw the little burns of her father's cigarette, that had happened the last time she had asked for help.

although she was only nine, she had understood something. not everyone had a 'happy ending', like her mom. she didn't get a happy ending, she was sick and died about a year ago, since then her father had resorted to drinking and smoking as a way to cope.

''i'll try asking..'' she mumbled as she went out of her room and went to her dad.

her father was sitting on the couch when he saw her.

''WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!'' he snapped

''i-i was wondering if you could help me with my homework..'' she said looking to the ground. ''please.?'' she was kind of scared of her dad.

''ARE YOU THAT DUMB?!'' he yelled

she shivered a little bit, ''no.! its just the last few questions.!''

''IS THAT BACK TALKING?!'' he yelled as he got up from where he was sitting.

''no..! its not I promise.!!'' she said not trying to make him anymore upset.

without another word  he got up and grabbed her by the wrist, the proceed to drag her to a closet.

''no.! no.!! I'm scared of the dark.!!'' she said while trying to make him stop but no luck.

he threw her in the closet and locked the door from the outside.

''thats what you get for talking back. stupid kid'' she mumbled as he walked away, leaving the little nine year old locked in the closet.

infinity only had one thought.

(infinity pov)

if I ever have children, I'll make sure they never know what being locked in a closet feel like.

she thought as she cried to herself a little bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you decide you want to ask child infinity you say:

normal-kid infinity: (what you want to ask/dare)

also btw her parents names are these bottom group of words. (they don't have names-)

father: parent 2 or you can call him infins dad

mother: parent 1 or you can call her infins mom

thats about it!!

               -hiiiellonice/jai