@SaltyTiramisu -11-

[comment here if your user is spelt wrong :3]

infinity looked at the screen with the comment, the looked at all of the children

''uh i guess i prefer ten, eight, nine and fourteen. i mean ten and eight help when the others are being chaotic. fourteen, hes a crazy kid for sure but the child has uh- wonderful potential.! nine is chill but really soft so i kinda have to make sure her feelings are not hurt very much. two and fifteen are okay. i dont really pay much attention to them, but they are really nice.'' 

she then looked at the children again.  (ALL PRONOUNS btw)

''i would pay anything just to send four and six to a mental hospital or even a boarding school. i really really need to know why they are how they are. they pick, tease, bully or mess with the others negatively. one and three are okay also.'' 

they looked at the screen.

''their dead.?'' six asked, slightly shocked

''no, we dont really told much that happens to them.'' eight said, he couldnt believe it

''what happened!?'' ten yelled really concerned

''i..'' nine said really shocked and concerned

and the others couldnt believe it, four the toughest on when they were children, died..

two looked at the screen and turned kinda red.  ''yeah.. well-''

''they do, we are together after all.'' gaty then walked up and kissed two to prove her point. two turned really red. ''two is very easy to get blushing.'' gaty then added.