Chapter 34

"No running!" the men hollered after her yet all they received was more giggles.

"Well, we will have to decide on rules with that being in the top five," Kota said amused of what has transpired.

"Um, should we show her that room?" Marc wondered as he perceived his brother's reactions.

"Not yet, we have to clean and disinfect it as it hasn't been used in a long time," Axel said as he came back with a wet spotted shirt.

"Oy, what the fuck happened to you?" Gabe asked, flabbergasted.

"Jade is a slippery little monkey. I had caught her and Core was trying to tilt the bottle for her to have a drink yet at the last moment she put her hands in the air to slip through my grasp causing the water to spill on my shirt," Axel grumbled as he admitted to being outwitted.

"Hahaha! You wet self!" Raven laughed loudly as he pointed at Axel. "I go catch kitten, show spongebob!" he said once he was done laughing as a gleam in his eyes showed through.

"So what's the plan now?" Marc asked as he handed Axel a dry shirt from the laundry room. "That asshole is expecting her to show up. The hour is almost over."

"We will figure something out," Axel shook his head. "Right now she is what we need to focus on."

"I get it but still," Marc mumbled as he headed to the kitchen to make a new cup of coffee.

Corey entered the kitchen and sighed as he pulled his now drenched shirt over his head. He took a dry shirt from Marc and shook his head. "Alright, I guess I'll go to the store all by myself and see what new Pokemon things they have since I don't have a good little girl behaving herself!" he shouted as he headed toward the front door. "Well, Axel and Marc will get to go with me since they drank their water. We will be back later, Guys."

"Oy! I drank my water!" Gabe shouted as he hopped up from the couch, "I wanna go!"

"Since you drank all your water," Corey winked, "you can go with us."

"Alright, have fun!" Luke shouted from the media room. "I heard they have new Pikachu dishes too!"

"No! I go Daddy!" Jade shouted as she suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs. "I wan zippy cuppy Daddy! Peas!"

"Good girls who drink their water get special cups," Corey said slightly firmly but had a smirk on his face as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Did you drink your water?"

"Daaaaaaddddddyyyyy," she whined then gave a pout with tears in her eyes.

"No," Corey shook his head, "that isn't going to work. Water is very important for us and even Daddies have to drink their water."

"But nassy," she pouted.

"What if we add some flavor to it?" Luke asked. "Will you be a good pikachu girlie and try it for Daddy?"

She nodded excitedly, "I try."

"Here," North said as he held out a flavor packet. "Apple."

"Oh Pika Pika wike apples," She clapped making them smile.

"If you drink all your apple water," Corey said as he put the lid on the water bottle then started shaking it, "then you can come with us to see if we can find any Pikachu dishes."

"Otay Daddy," she nodded and made grabby hands. "I dink Pika apple wawa."

"If she actually drinks this, I'll stock up on it," North mumbled to Marc. "And any other fruits that the yellow squirrel eats."

Corey chuckled at North's remark while watching Jade drink the water with determination. "Alright you can finish the rest in the car," he compromised once she drank about ¾ of the water. "We can put it in a cup with a lid and straw for you. Go potty and wash your hands while I get your drink ready."

"Nossy say wif you Daddy," she nodded as she held out her stuffed animal. "No get wet."

"Alright," Corey smirked as he took the vampire bear and she walked to the downstairs bathroom with Sean following behind.

"So what's the plan?" Luke asked as he held the straw out for Corey to take when he was ready.

"Sean called while you were chasing her around and said that she was running a fever and sick. The imposter called back and said he will be waiting for a return call once she is better," Marc said as he threw the flavor packet away. "That gives us a few days to adjust to having a little again finally and plan a course of action better."

"Good," Corey nodded while smiling, "this is going to be exciting."

"You thinking about taking her to Spikes and Rainbows?" Gabe asked beaming. "Please tell me we fucking going to Spikes and Rainbows. Please."

Corey smirked, "yes, we're going there. I think she will be more comfortable there."

"Fuck yes!" Gabe smiled, "I'll call ahead fucking now to make sure we won't be fucking bothered."

"Make sure they have Pikachu stuff also," Luke called out. "No point in going if they don't."

"Otay Daddy," Jade smiled as she came into the kitchen. "I ready."

Corey held out her vampire bat and tumbler with a straw, "Alright, let's go shopping for our special girl."