Chapter: 5 Breakfast

Start from the beginning

"And there was no experiment. I choose not to speak to you simply because I know not what to say to you. It is not a simple thing speaking to you, being that you and I both know how you feel about me and this entire thing."

How did I feel about her again? I couldn't quite remember at that moment.

She moved closer and began trailing the tip of her nose up my neck, her hand found its place on my hip.

"I give you your space-" her warm tongue darted out flat against my skin. A hot feeling erupted in my stomach as she moved up my neck to the base of my ear.

My legs threatened to crumple and I gripped her shoulder.

"So you can get accustomed to this place and grow comfortable."

Noises I wish I could contain escaped my lips when her hand on my hip pulled on the fabric of my dress into a fist.

"And as for the sleeping arrangements-" Odile pulled back, her pupils dilated. I can't catch my breath fast enough.

"I sleep in another bed because I fear that if given the opportunity, I would not be able to resist you, Isabella."

The words that came from her mouth left me unbelieving, I could not see them having any truth to them.

I felt my dress slowly rise and looked down at the space between us and my mouth fell open at the sight. I looked back at her, shocked at her advancement. But she said nothing as she continued to raise my dress.

How was she doing this to me, every thought of mine had vanished, the only thing filling my head were every spot she touched on my body.

She began lowering herself, the grin from before had found its way back on her mesmerizing face.

"To think you thought I was disgusted by you." Odile pressed her lips against my leg and ran them up, coating that area lightly with her saliva. I let my head fall back, angry at my inability to control myself. I was corrupted with what she was doing to me. My body reacted in ways I never thought it could. The heat that pooled in my center became an agonizing feeling that I needed release from.

Odiles' slim hands made their way further up my legs, her nails grazed against my skin. In an instant a white flash went through my mind.

I had no control over myself, as Odile moved her mouth up.

"I think we should go to breakfast Odile." I forced out through a heavy throat. I needed to escape these feelings quickly before I could embarrass myself any further.

Odile pulled her lips from my inner thigh and looked up at me. Her swollen lips glistened. I wanted to feel them against mine, against my skin again. I lied to her, I did crave something from her. But I was not in a position to tell her that.

"I am having my breakfast Isabel." And with that she reconnected her lips to my thigh and my head fell back again.

She gripped my thigh and pulled it up and rested it on her shoulder, the cold wind brushed against my core. I felt my balance fall apart from our new position and used the desk as support.

Odiles tongue had made its way so close to my center. The only thing in the way were my panties that didn't hide much anyway.

I looked back down at her, still trying to figure out how we had gotten into this position.

A wet yet warm sensation ran up the fabric of my panties and I let out a yelp.

Odiles tongue ran up and down and my cheeks began to heat up.

I was wet and it wasn't from her tongue, but the excitement of what we were doing.

"Oh look at you." She was praising me, and I liked it.