Rest & Relaxation Part 1

"Uh" Rainbow moaned as she collapsed on to the floor. "Are we done yet?"

"Almost, just have to put this book here and.. done" Twilight said rampantly.

"Thank Celestia, I think my muscles are about to give out" Rainbow said as she sprawled on the floor.

"Yeah me too" Twilight said as she sat next to Rainbow Dash.

"So~ you up for some R&R?"

"Some what?"

"Rest and Relaxation".

"Like?"

"Uh" Rainbow quickly thought about what to say. "Sleeping, eating, going to a restaurant with me".

"What was that last one?"

"Eating?"

"No the one after that?"

"Going to a restaurant with me" rainbow said blushing slightly.

"Uhm," Twilight momed scratching up her face in a vain attempt to figure out if Rainbow was joking or not. Just before she answer, there was a knock on the door, breaking the awkward silent that had started to form.

"I got it!" Rainbow shouted as she bolded to the door. She opened it expecting to be a random pony standing on the otherside. But much to her annoyance it was Spike.

"Hey Rainbow Dash what are you doing here" Spike said rather
Preoccupied with the hand hull of gems.

"I was helping Twilight with her chores while you were out willing Rarity".

"I wasn't willing her" Spike quickly hide the gens he had in his clows. "I was helping her look for gems."

"Eh, sure you were"

"Is Twilight here", Spike asked rather annoyed with how Rainbow was acting.

"Yeah, she's in the kitchen I think" Rainbow said while waving a hoof towards the kitchen door.

"Okay, thanks- Oh wait a second" Spike said as he stop, suddenly spinning around to face Rainbow with a devious grin on his face.

"What?"Rainbow asked raising an eyebrow.

"Rarity mention something going on between you and Twilight"

"Oh did she?" Rainbow whimpered afraid of what Spike was about to do. And if Rarity haven't told any more ponies.

"It looks like I wasn't the only person willing somepony?" Spike said as he narrowed his eyes at Rainbow.

"You can't tell anypony!" Rainbow bagged afread of what would happen to her reputation if everypony knew she was interested in mare.

"What's stopping me" Spike asked attempting to blackmail Rainbow.

"I'll tell everypony that you also admited that you love Rarity" Rainbow said her confidence returning slightly.

"You wouldn't dare" Spike said defensively.

"I would dare!!"Rainbow said as she went face-to-face with Spike.

That's the best I could find.
The two stood the staring at each other for a good ten minutes before Twilight came out of the kitchen, with sandwches and and ice tea. Twilight quickly set on the table and walked over to the two, giving the both of them confused looks.

"Ah!!" The two yelled in surprised.
Spike jumped back landing on his gems, which made him yelled out in pain. And Rainbow flew straight up bumping her head on the ceiling nearly knocking her out.

Twilight jump back at there shout and couldn't help but laugh as the two got back up.

Spike pulling a ruby out of her backside. And Rainbow wincing as she rubbed the top of her head.
"What was that for?!" Rainbow asked still rubbing her head.

"Yeah!" spike added staring at the gym that had been in his back side on the floor after taking it out.

"I was just asking you two what where you're doing?" Twilight said barely managing to hold in the giggles.

"Oh, uh?" spike and rainbow Dash said giving each other worried looks.

"So what were you two doing?"

"Nothing!" rainbow said quickly her face scratching out trying to make a believable.

"nothing, nothing at all" Spike added his eyes shooting back and forward.

Twilight looked at the two of them and started laughing, unable to hold it anymore.

"It's not funny‼️" Spike and Rainbow Dash shouted in amusement. "Whatever I'm to Rarity's" Spike said as he picked up the gems he had left.

"Okay have fun" Twilight said some what happy that her alone time with Rainbow Dash will continue.

After Spike closed the door she ran towards Rainbow checking if there were any serious injuries. Her horn begin to glow, when nothing came up she smelled.

"You okay Twilight?" Rainbow asked wondering to why Twilight was smiling.

"Yeah!" Twilight said snapper out of her stupid thoughts. "Want some lunch?"

"Yeah, I'm starving" Rainbow said, she shot over to the table. Eager to began eating.

Time Skip

"Those were some good sandwiches" Rainbow said rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah, you sure eat a lot of them" Twilight said with a slight giggle.

"So about that R&R" rainbow said as she raised an eyebrow at Twilight.

"which one the eating, this sleeping, or the restaurant?"

"Well we just ate and it's too early to go to sleep, so~ I say the going to the restaurant".

"Hmm" Twilight said as she taped her chin. "I don't know?".

"Come on Twi it'll be fun!, I promise!" rainbow said wordy. "we can even go to Canterlot".

"Would this be a girl's night outing thing or...?" Twilight ask in a some what seductive tone.

"It can be what ever you want it to be" Rainbow said happyly that Twilight asked.

"Well then I guess it's a date"

"Yesss!!" Rainbow said as she flew up then stop being embarrassed. "I mean cool, that sounds fun"

"Uh, Rainbow where are we going to go?" Twilight asked putting Rainbow on the spot.

"Uhh?" Rainbow said not knowing of what to say. "Donut Joe's"

"Sure, I've never been there before" Twilight said happy that Rainbow had suggested Joe's.

"Now I need to get ready!"

"Sure I'll wait for you"

"Actually, I think you should meet me at the restaurant" moody voice.

"Why??" Rainbow asked not sure to what Twilight was planning.

"It's a surprise" Twilight said as you begin walking up to her room. "See you there at 8?"

"Yeah!, I'll be there, I promise!!"

Other's notes:
Firstly I would like to apologize for not writing the sooner my life could be pretty busy if you're me trust me I keep my relationship really close but not too much you know so hope you can forgive me But that was just the first chapter Rest & relaxation enjoy I'll see when I can write then next one is in part two but I promise I can write it the the before May ends. Bye-bye 😉😊

Spoiler alert in chapter 4 some two mares a going to break-up💧😢