the introduction

Hi, I am Elena Harris, Since I was born, I have not been able to see my mother much because she became ill due to giving birth to me. Unfortunately, she died when I was only a few months old. Due to my father's work, he could not devote himself to raising me, so I entrusted this task to my older brother, Leon.

He was ten years older than me, and had only turned ten a few months earlier, but he took this task seriously and raised me، He was very kind to me and showed me some of his magic spells that I was able to learn on his own from books.

But when I was 5 years old, he had to leave home and study at Easton Magic Academy, but he would send me letters from time to time and my nanny would read them to me when I had not learned to read at that time.

Unfortunately, I started to forget his appearance little by little as I started growing up, but I never forgot his kind, gentle voice، One time he sent a hair accessory with a message، The accessory was in the shape of a crescent moon, like my mark on my left cheek

Speaking of sleep, I wouldn't exactly say it's a problem, but when I'm sleepy, which is most of the time, I literally fall asleep anywhere, but this only rarely happens when I'm extremely tired.

This habit formed when I was 8 years old. I used to sleep all over the house, but the nanny would always carry me and put me to bed, and when I woke up she would tell me where she found me. At first it was a surprise to me, but I got used to it with time.

When I made friends, they would often turn away from me because of this، I didn't care about it. If they were real friends, they would accept this, so I grew up almost without any friends.

When I was 9 years old, I told my father one time when he was at home that I no longer needed a nanny to take care of me, and the nanny actually resigned، The last time I saw her, I hugged her a little. I did not feel like I was crying until the nanny wiped away my tears. That was her، The first time I cried because of separation from one of them, it was like a second mother to me, but she was young and should have listened to her youth instead of raising a little girl, and I was actually able to take care of myself.

A year has passed since the nanny left. At some point, I was walking for a while in the woods, a little away from the city، One time, I saw a strange scene.

There was a boy pumping iron، He was about my age، He had black hair and yellow eyes، The strange thing was that he didn't have a mark on his cheek، Why?

I approached him, he noticed me so he did a few pumps before lowering the iron and looking at me, his facial expression was blank, as if he had never seen a human before.

What are you doing?" I asked him in surprise. I had only seen these sports equipment on television, and people in the city did not even buy them.

Pump iron and work out" he said in a monotone voice, as if I didn't know what he was doing.

I know, I meant why are you doing this?" I asked him again, hoping he would give me an answer to satisfy my curiosity.

My father told me to do this" He answered again, Strange, most parents tell their children to learn magic, but some of them send them to Easton Magic Academy to learn magic, while this boy's father tells him to practice?

Hmm, a satisfactory answer, I'm Elena Harris, what's your name?" I asked him as I extended my hand for a handshake، He just looked at my hand, so I said "If someone extends their hand to you, grab their hand and introduce yourself" It seems that this boy doesn't know about proverbs. These things.

He said a simple "Oh" before he extended his hand and shook my hand، When he did, I felt a lot of strength in his hand. How strong is this boy? "I'm Mash Burnedead" He introduced himself.

Since that meeting, I started visiting the forest a lot، Mash was a nice boy, but he was also ignorant, but that's not a bad thing، He didn't live in the city so I don't blame him، One time, he gave me cream puffs to try، They were very delicious. I also learned that He has no magic, and his father made me swear I wouldn't tell anyone.

I had no intention of telling anyone actually، I finally had a friend، He was never bothered by my lazy personality when it started, or by my sleepiness، I also loved talking to him about the stars, planets, and the moon، Those things are my passion.

Mash has become an important person to me, like a brother really، I can't imagine anything happening to him. I'm willing to do anything to keep nothing bad from happening to Mash, even if it means standing against the world.

Despite my indifferent personality to what is happening around me, I am willing to do anything for my important people.

Maybe the routine that Mash and I are used to will change soon.

----------------------------------------

Well, this chapter was the beginning of Elena and Mash's acquaintance. Don't worry, Elena doesn't have romantic feelings for him، She sees Mash as a brother to her, and he's the same thing.

I hope you guys liked the chapter, and I also have something else

A drawing of Elena with our favorite pentagram.

Well that's it, see you in the next chapter!