Discontinued... For now.

Heya fellow readers. Like what the title of the "chapter" it'll be discontinued for now. You may be asking. 

Some of you may ask why? Well a couple reasons:
1. Busy with studies
2. I keep forgetting about this fic
3. I'm slowly losing interest in Pokemon
4. I can't word out battles really well.
5. Romance

I must admit. I'm not a good writer. I'm still a rookie. I have a lot of ideas, but yet I can't seem to word them out well, especially battles. Oh, and another thing is romance. I have experience in romance. But hey, that may be good for Leaf and Y/n's future date since they also have no experience in romance. Anyways, if I try to write something romantic, it'll not be as good as it was played in my head. It'll most likely be cringey, and I don't want to make you guys and gals cringe.

Anyways, I won't completely abandon this fic, it might take years for me to finish, but please do not lose hope. I will still try my best, and improve my writing skills so that this fic will be better. Once I'm back on track, I'll try to make the battles good, characters good, and the romance good. Also I'll be rewriting chapters 12 and 13.

Sorry for wasting your time on me if I did.

Anyways, that's all folks. Sayonara, and have a good day/evening!

 Sayonara, and have a good day/evening!