Chapter 43 [Edited]

Start from the beginning

Teja:ek dum sahi bola, but tum mumma se pucho....

She nuggled me and I gave her a look, but then I went to mumma and even she said to take rest as we have flight in the evening... And then went to tejasswi, who is now with Kartik and bhabhi...

Kartik:Karan, now we are leaving, ja...I mean Manii ki appointment hai...

Teja:bhai, aap log reception pe aaoge naa?

Manisha:baccha, itna kyu Darr rhe ho... Hum haina, kuch tension nhi Lena hai... Kuch hua toh call us... Warna Karan haina...

She nods, and i could sense that she is getting emotional once again... Ekansh as of now, is not affected, but I know, once he realise things, even he will get emotional...

We gave them a farewell and then we were walking towards our suit, ekansh and samaira are with their grandparents and younger clan...

Karan: come let's go and take some rest...

KD:you guys go and rest, bacche humare sath hai...

Teja:haa papa... Bohot help hogi... Mein jaa rhi hu sone...

KM:teju you want medicine...

Teja:no mumma, I am good... Medicine ki zarurat nhi hai...

She smiled and then hugged both of them...

Karan:now, if we have your permission, can we go and sleep, bohot neend aa rhi hai mumma, Kasam se...

KM:haa babah, go and rest...

Samarth:bhai rest hi karna haina?

Abhi:haa, rest yaa firr?

They both teased us, but I smirked and said,

Karan:meri Mann ki baat tumhe kaise pata chal gyi...

I said and everyone looked at me with wide eyes and i felt a smack... And a glare, from Ekansh...

We all laughed, Teju gave one last peck for now to both the kids and then we came to our bedroom... She opened the door, and directly went to the room and hit the bed...

I chuckled at her and removed her sandals... She smiles and i tucked her into the comforter and went to change my change my clothes...

Coming back, I took one of the pillow and started to go towards the couch, but then i remembered something and brought out a balm...

I went and sat beside her and kept her head on my lap...

Teja:su---

Karan:shh, sleep...

She nods and then I applied some balm on her forehead and massaged her head for a while, coming back I again took the pillow but she held the pillow and said,

Teja: khud ko dekh hai, 6'2 ho, uss 4 foot ke couch pe kaise souge... Chup chap Idhar sojao... And I trust you Karan...

She said and kissed my forehead, before going into a deep slumber... But one thing was still remaining, I just hope nothing happens at reception...

To be continued...

========================================

I saw Karan standing there, with his gun and range in his eyes was clearly showing, no don't do anything stupid karan... Please...

========================================

Hello!!! This a edited version, please let me know is it better or still the same, and about Their intimacy, you get that part in the next update! Which is tomorrow!!!

if you haven't followed me yet, follow me there to keep up with spoilers on Instagram!

To unlock the next chapter

Votes:185+
Comments:42+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️