One

~3rd person limited~
                     Lucifer

       Lucifer was in his room, he recently moved into the hotel to help Charlie with her crazy dream. Charlie had given him his own room on the top floor which was great and all, BUT of course Alastor wanted to be on the same floor so he could connect his radio tower to his room. I didn't want to make Charlie sad so I agreed with him sharing the top floor with me but it was actually terrible. Every night he could hear Alastor in his room making a stupid broadcast. WHICH PREVENTED HIM FROM GETTING  CLOSE TO ANY SLEEP.

     At this moment Lucifer is decorating his room, he put tiny little rubber ducks of everyone in the hotel ,except for Alastor because he hated him, around his room. Right now Lucifer is making his bed.

      'come on stupid pillow why can't you stay?!' He thought getting frustrated as the pillow he was trying to get to prop up on the bed frame, fell off the bed once again. "STUPID FUCKING PILLOW" Lucifer said as he picked up the pillow and threw it across the room, then he sat down on the floor with his knees to his chest.

      'i can deal with this stupid thing later' Lucifer thought as he stood up and walked over to his door but someone opened it before him, slapping him in the face with the door and he fell to the ground holding his face.

       "Why that is quite funny!" Spoke the person who had opened the door.

              ~3rd person~

      Lucifer looked up the see Alastor. Then he moved his hand, there was a tiny bruise by his eyes and a bit of golden blood on his cheek. "I hate you..." Lucifer said as he slowly stood up and dusted himself off. Alastor's smile tensed up.

     "Lovely!! You're bleeding! Let me help you." Alastor said as he walked inside of the room and looked around for a second and then walked straight out. "Absolutely not!" Alastor spoke in his normal cheery voice.

     "Thank fucking Satan. I don't want your help... I can do this myself just fine." Lucifer said as he was about to close the door in his face but Alastor put his foot in the way.

      "Wonderful! I shall help you then!" Alastor said as he opened the door and walked in pushing Lucifer to the side. "What an ugly room!" Alastor's voice was getting super annoying at this point Lucifer wanted to pull his ear drums out.

      "I just said I don't want your he- OW FUCK YOU-" Lucifer got cut off by Alastor pushing the bleeding cut. Alastor had a bit of the golden blood on his finger and he licked it off, it tasted much better than he expected.. sweet.. like honey.... Apparently Alastor had been staring for a bit too long because Lucifer said, "Are you going to do someone or just stare at me like a fucking creep."

      "Ah, yes! Let's get you bandaged up!" Alastor said as he snapped and a box of bandages showed up in his hand along with a bottle of peroxide.

Lucifer saw the box of peroxide and growled. "Absolutely fucking not, that shit burns." Lucifer walked backwards and crossed his arms.

      "Would you rather have an infection in your face?" Alastor said as he walked in front of Lucifer and dabbed a bit of peroxide on a cotton ball and held it on the cut.

     Lucifer winced in pain and pushed Alastor away by the chest. Alastor immediately felt a sensation of pain go throughout his body but he ignored it. "Lucifer, if you don't let me help you, your going to get an infection in your face, and you don't want that do you? So let me help you." Alastor said walking towards Lucifer and grabbing his wrists tightly with tentacles.

      Lucifer growled and just let Alastor continue. Alastor pr seed the cotton ball that has peroxide on it against his face once again making Lucifer wince in pain again. Soon Alastor took off the cotton ball and placed a bandage over the cut. He then put a cotton ball with peroxide over the bruise and made that into a bandage for the bruise.