Chapter 19: Troop Arrival At Topa Kingdom

Start from the beginning

Ambassador: Thank You.

The Ambassador then head to the Room until he Arrived at the Door and Knock until he hear a Muffled 'Come in'. He Open the Door and went in before closing behind.

Jack: So, You the Ambassador that have Appointed with the Minister?

Ambassador: Yes.

Jack: Take a Seat.

The Ambassador then take a Seat before Minister start to speak first.

Jack: What is it that you have such a Urgent matter to Tell me?

Ambassador: Well, It about the Revival of the Démon Lord. Aside from the fact that they have occupied part of our East Fortified Town. They already begun their Invasion against our Territories from East.

Jack: Understood.... May I ask, How much can the Démon Lord caused?

Ambassador: Until this very moment, It would be a bit hard to tell as the Knight Order of the Topa Kingdom is now attacking them. But, Let alone our Knight order were to fight, It Will be hard to fight alone a huge Démon Lord and it Army.

Jack: So.... It concluded that from your story, the Démon is a Sentient Being and having a Intelligence that is Similar to us?

Ambassador: Wha-Wait! Please Wait! I Understand what you are talking about but, Don't you know that the Démon lord and it Demonic Beast that are under him are Being that Devoured Human like us? At this rate, The Humanity will be the 'Démon Lord Livestock' and it would end the Humanity for sure!!!

The Minister Was Shock by this Information and thinking about it, It will cause some trouble within the Alliance. But, The question is, 'Can they cross oversea?' If they do then trouble will be highly regarded that it would be a Big threat toward the Alliance.

Ambassador: Moreover all, the Recorded from the Past have stated that, The Démon Lord army have also Cross Oversea From Philades to the Rodenius Continent.

Jack: I see....., Then, The Alliance will be exposed by the Threat of Démon Lord then. For now, Of the Concerning of this Matter, We will soon give you the Answer You need. But, For now, We have to take time, So, Please Give us some time  to conclude this matter.

Ambassador: Please, If you would......

-Topa Kingdom-

Fortified Town, Tormis
Northern District, Minaisa
(Great Hall)

At The Town, at the Northern District stand a House that was Once a Great Hall that was Considered for a Governor to Sometime made a Announcement to the People of the Town. Despite, Still standing after the Invasion of the Démon Lord and His Army, The Place still haven't been Destroyed. It also à Place where the People of the Town been Captivates inside the Great Hall Mostly the Elves. Since, The Population of this Town have been Decreased because of the Constant Feast that the Démon have Devour the People of this Town. It only left half of the Population Left that Consist almost 150 People still left out of the 2360 of the Population of this Town. The People of Tormis Resident have thought of no hop because it would be hard for any army's to pass through the Démon Army. But, If they Pray of Any Army that could have Face the Démon Army then they would take the Chance. Some have pray for help from the Army that used to be a Past History of them that was Preserve till Present days.

At the Middle, Was a Girl now Silently Crying because She haven't know when will they came for her next. She always seen the People around her get taken and walk out the Door with the Captivated People.

The Door open up seeing the Usual routine of Few Démon Goblin came in with their Club on Hand. They Looking around as the Girl look upward toward the Démon and Pray for it with tear still flowing down from her Eyes.