EIGHT [Payback]

[Behind Closed Doors][Chapter Eight]

[Chapter Eight]

"Hello... Scott!" A distorted voice greeted as the man sat down in his chair, instantly jumping to his feet before grabbing his shoulders from behind and forcing him to sit down again. "NO!! Don't get up on my account!" Disarray laughed as he squeezed the man's shoulders.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Scott Morgan panicked as he couldn't move under the stranger's grip.

"I'm just a ghost who wants you to sit still, shut up and listen..." Dissary laughed as he dug his fingers into Scott's collarbone, feeling the man squirm under his grip. "You can do that, can't you? Because if you can't, I will carve your vocal chord out, understood?" He grinned, leaning in closer to the businessman.

"Y-yeah..." Scott stuttered as he felt his blood run cold.

"Wonderful," Disarry chirped with excitement as he moved around Scott, sitting on the table in front of the man with glasses before pulling out a knife and twirling it. "You see... You did something very stupid... Investing in a certain project..."

"I don't know what..."

Scott was cut off when a powerful backhand met his mouth, Y/n's knuckles causing Scott's head to snap to the side and his glasses to fly off. "I... Said... Shhh..." Disarray whispered as he placed a finger over where his lips would be, his distorted voice sounding menacing from under his mask. "You see... I plan on removing the investors from this city and then moving on to the next... And then the next... Until every one of you is rotting in a tomato box for the sins you have committed but..." He trailed off, dragging the tip of the blade across Scott's thigh. "I'm feeling a little generous today, so you won't die..." He added, leaning back as he let out a distorted sigh.

"Thank you... Thank..."

"But I need to do me a favour," Disarray said as he held the knife out. "Keep this safe for me, please?" He asked, receiving a confused look from Scott Morgan but he slowly reached for the knife and in one swift motion, Y/n placed a hand over his mouth before driving the knife into his leg and twisting it. "Until I need to bury it in your chest."

Y/n reeled back with his free arm before slamming his knuckles into Scott's face, knocking him out and letting him fall to the floor before standing up and making his way over to the window.