A Dragon?

It was a sunny morning when my father's ship docked on the small sandy beach of New-Berk. I enjoyed being on Berk, despite the long winters and dangerous cliffs. The cliffs made me feel safe. We walked a path over the cliffs and arrived in the village. The first traders were already setting up their market stalls. I already knew that. Bored, I let my gaze wander around the square. My eyes fell on a group of Viking children around the age of 6. A man with a slightly larger figure explained something to them. Interested, I went closer and heard him tell the story of the dragons. I had known the story for a long time and it always fascinated me. Especially the story of the nightfury Toothless and our leader Hiccup. I went ahead and looked for Zephyr since she was my best friend on New Berk. She was sitting on a cliff a little outside of New Berk, reading a book. "Hey Zephyr," I said and sat down next to her and took a curious look at her book. "Hey Mira," she called surprised and happy and she hugged me. I smiled happily. "How are you?" I asked her. "Good, I just missed you," she replied with a smile. "What are you reading?" Zephyr closed the book and I could read the title. "The Book of Dragons?" I asked in surprise. "Yes, I read everything about dragons." I leafed through the book. I knew all the types of dragons, only the last pages were unknown to me. They were written down by the chief himself. It was about his former nightshade, Toothless. "I "I only saw father's dragon once. He was wonderful, but also dangerous. I would have liked to get to know him better," she sighed. I nodded in agreement. Dragons fascinated me, even though I had never seen one. I only knew the drawings and stories. Nightfurys were the most fascinating of all dragons. Maybe it was the stories I'd heard about nightfurys. "Hey Mira," Nuffink called and came towards us. "Hey," I smiled. ,,Nice that you're here. "It was boring without you here," he laughed. I grinned. "Shall we go archery in the forest?" Zephyr asked. "Yes, I'd be happy to," I answered. Nuffink didn't even need to ask Zephyr because he wasn't much of a fighter. He was excellent at archery, which had only recently become apparent, but he preferred to do other things. I let him Zephyr gave me a bow. Then we ran to a pretty clearing and shot at targets. Suddenly I heard unknown noises. I turned around in surprise. I saw something black scurrying past between the trees. "Is everything okay?" asked Zephyr. "Yes, everything is fine." Surprised, I turned around again, but couldn't see anything. After a while we walked back into the village. The sun was just setting and everything was bathed in a beautiful golden light. Tired, I sat down next to Zephyr on an old tree stump that stood on the edge of the village. We ate something else and since Nuffink called us, we left the rest of the fish lying there for now. Nuffink showed us a little dragon that had apparently already made friends with Nuffink. "That's it Flamethrower," he said, stroking the little dragon's scales. "He's a terrible terror. Do you have any more fish for him?" he asked after a while. I tiredly ran back to get the remaining fish. When I almost reached the tree stump, there was a black dragon sitting there. There weren't actually any dragons here, because they had been in their secret world for a long time. But this dragon looked almost like a nightfury. It looked at me with its green eyes. To my surprise, it also had white spots. When the dragon noticed me, it quickly disappeared into the forest. There was no fish left, as I discovered immediately afterwards.